Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will those bulbs work in the aftermarket sport bumper fogs without melting the lens?? Please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
They will melt the housing of the fog light if used for extended period of time. The PIAA's are 55w but they put out 100w light. Even replacing the fog lights may still cause mealting.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They will melt the housing of the fog light if used for extended period of time. The PIAA's are 55w but they put out 100w light. Even replacing the fog lights may still cause mealting.
[/b]
Good deal thanks for the heads up. I know that someone put Nokya yellows in there would those be ok i want the yellow look is there any way to do that?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Good deal thanks for the heads up. I know that someone put Nokya yellows in there would those be ok i want the yellow look is there any way to do that?
[/b]
best ones are the "rainbow yellow" bulbs on e-bay, I have them n my high's and they throw a deep yellow with a "halo/flicker" around the edge of the beams. its sick when you drive by it flashes purple, then white then yellow they are cheap too!

·
Registered
476 Posts
^^ that won't get you pulled over.
[/b]
well if your driving around with your highs on then you should get pulled over :slap: . i just use em to flash the slow f*cks in the fast lane. They also make the housing look yellowy purple when they are off. they match the silverstar turn indicators, looks dope :nana: :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
PDX6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing