Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought there might be an intrest in a photoshop tutorial so here you go. This is a guide from another forum that I frequent. Its a great start for someone who does not really now how to use photoshop but wants to do some simple photo editing (change wheels, suspension drop, color change). If you want to become a pro I suggest to take a photoshop class.

Photoshop guide

I made this a link
1) because there is alot of steps and pictures.
2) This is not my work and am not going to take credit for it.

Enjoy and mod wisely.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey thanks for the post .. I got some pic of my car done I will be posting before and after shots to gather some opinion!

·
Registered
606 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Pixel2Life started as a repository of Photoshop tutorials and grew to include Corel, Fireworks, Bryce, and pretty much everything. Not so specific to PSing cars, but you'll quickly get doing some pretty nice work.

It's probably the only site that will help you PS your suspension drop, new wheels and bodykit ...as your car, shooting lightning bolts and dripping quicksilver, explodes out of an ice wall while being chased by a fireball under a spiderman sky in the laser-lit shadow of an all-emerald version of Schönbrunn Castle, sprays a plume of lava from skidding across the molten surface of a cracked meteor.

That's good stuff to know.

www.pixel2life.com

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
i used to spend hours just chopping the crap out of cars for fun... i miss the days when i had that kind of time on my hands...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
18 Participants
vonda007
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing