Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we the PS people should choose the pic we want to photoshop this time, The wagon was cool but the perspective was hard to play off of. Im also thinking we should add a theam to this one and so close to Holloween we should consider that. Lets find a pic we all can agree with and add a holloween theam to it.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Heres my suggestion.

[/b]
try getting an image that isint stolen so we can see it lol.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I'll throw in another 6 months of free hosting for the winner! Also, let me know if you need the pictures hosted!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Not to burst anyones bubble but only having 77 people vote is pretty weak considering at any given time there are usually over 200 people on here. Just thought that maybe the voting poll shouldnt be closed until we reach a certain number of votes. Instead of making it a time table. Basically all I would hafta to do to win is tell like 20 people to vote for me and I win. Just a thought.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well its only our 3rd contest, Im thinking maybe we can add a sticky to the lounge since it dose get alot of traffic.
Thanks Kincaid for the pic fix.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Honestly thats up to the mods!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok lets make this an official Holloween MS6 makeover anything to make this car look like Rob Zombie or Count Dracula would buy. Lets have fun with this one.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Thats a random avatar...

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
So is this happening?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
There doesnt seem to be eough interest so maybe wait a little longer have like an end of the year one or somethin. Just post the pic like the 1st of decmber or some shit and have it due by midnight on the 30th.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.