Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the outer space theme!

·
Registered
493 Posts
haha, nice Mazda2386! id take a ms6 wagon anyday! :D

you like those wheels dont u? arent those the one's u used the last time? ...they definately are nice
[/b]
thanks!!! lol. u got me! thoes are the same wheels ...ok next time ill use diffent ones haha... :D

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Damnit. Our network blocks your site (it filters it as "sex" so I can't see the pics!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Trivia: Who can guess the name of the Asian beauty I used, the one looking at you? Hint she's 5ft 4, 108lbs, 34d/24/34...... Oh and she was one of the first models on Import Tuner mag over 100 issues ago.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Trivia: Who can guess the name of the Asian beauty I used, the one looking at you? Hint she's 5ft 4, 108lbs, 34d/24/34...... Oh and she was one of the first models on Import Tuner mag over 100 issues ago.
[/b]
What has come to this world, first you have to know the name of the girl you're doing........now you have to know the name you're :jackoff: over? pshh.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
[/b]
i think one of them is Masumi Max... i was reading an article about her in one of their magazines recently.

when is this thread gunna be moved to the 'important section', or watever it is???

man, me and zm_zm_saint are really duking it out... :D

·
Registered
845 Posts
i think one of them is Masumi Max... i was reading an article about her in one of their magazines recently.
when is this thread gunna be moved to the 'important section', or watever it is???

man, me and zm_zm_saint are really duking it out... :D
[/b]
Francine Dee

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Damnit. Our network blocks your site (it filters it as "sex" so I can't see the pics!
[/b]
you're missing out on the two ladies pic!

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
funny, cause i was gonna post a pic of your car (when black still, mmmmm) in the photoshop thread....cause it still looks better than the chopped ones i think

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Tough call, it was between Fatboy and steelwagon6... I had to go with steelwagon this time.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Tough call, it was between Fatboy and steelwagon6... I had to go with steelwagon this time.
[/b]
And it was a sound choice, steelwagon6 shows very creative textures in all his ps, we have alot of good ps people on this site Im surprised. I hope next time we have more people participate.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts