Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT: I have a new request below if anyone can help me out please.. Thx

-------(old request)----------
I'm not sure how this works, although i have photoshop installed on my comp. i can barely do normal functions on it. much less chop images anyway i have two bad pics

My Car (Camera Phone Pic)

[attachmentid=15181]

And My cousins Mustang which he's tryin to sell on ebay minus the rims the rims can be mines for a reasonable price. well i guess (not actually sure? :slap: )

[attachmentid=15182]

I have another pic sorry for it being so small that ill post in the next post..

And also can anyone ballpark what some rims like these are worth with tires..

EDIT: Sorry didnt ask for what i wanted : Can someone please chop those rims onto my car.. and another with the rims and like a silver mirror fade tint.

NExt Pic of rims

[attachmentid=15183]

Attachments

·
Registered
947 Posts
Here is a picture of the rims on your car...

It's not the best, but the pictures were REALLY small for photoshop...

As for the mirror tint, sorry I don't chop things like that... My computer won't let me put something ugly on a 6... ;) :yesnod:

Just a side note: Are you sure they will fit? The offset is high enough?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

As for the mirror tint, sorry I don't chop things like that... My computer won't let me put something ugly on a 6... ;) :yesnod:

[/b]
Nice chop. I like those rims on the 6 if they'll fit. I love that your computer prohibits what you can chop Skating, lol. :laugh:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

It's not the best, but the pictures were REALLY small for photoshop...

[/b]
Lol on the mirror tint, i just wanted to to see as someone told me that theyll accent the chrome in the rims..

Thx For the Chop...

On that side note : im not really literate on stuff like that can u explain it to me.. The picture dont do them justice lined up with my vehicle the tire and everything are the same compared to stock, the only difference is the rim are a little bigger and they're chrome..

Are they even the same bolt pattern?
[/b]
Yea theyre 5 lugs or what or bolts or whatever they have to be...lol

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Yea theyre 5 lugs or what or bolts or whatever they have to be...lol
[/b]
Just being 5 lugs is not good enough. It has to be 5x114 (not 5x100 or others) and it must have an offset of +42 or better.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just being 5 lugs is not good enough. It has to be 5x114 (not 5x100 or others) and it must have an offset of +42 or better.
[/b]

Im sorry i dont even know what that means, can u explain a little more..

Im one dimensional if they look like they fit..........they fit.. thx in advance.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts

Im one dimensional if they look like they fit..........they fit.. thx in advance.
[/b]
Further Explanation: search the wheels/tires section :thumbup:

·
Registered
947 Posts

[/b]

Basically there are a few things to consider first off...

If its the right bolt pattern. Our's is 5x114.3
If you look at his 5 lug, it might look like it will fit, but it might not...

How big is the wheel itself? 18x7.5 - 18x8 ? These things matter, because if it's too wide (coming from a mustang) they might stick out too far or get too close to steering and susp. stuff.

And the biggest thing is the offset. Our stock wheels come w/ a -60 offset.

Most people have tested the limits on how less of an offset you can go w/ even rolling your fenders and that seems to be a -42offset.

Personally I have a -48offset and I have not rolled my fenders yet, and I am VERY CLOSE but I don't rub!

Plus then you have to worry about the center hub bore hole not being big enough...

There is the basics you need to worry about!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok anyone with photoshop skills can u please photoshop these rims.

[attachment=29223:MFX2_Chr..._Right_1.JPG] [attachment=29224:MFX2_Black_Right_1.JPG]

With any of the many new pics (or old) found on my Timeline..click link below, the first post has all pics mostly newer pics @ the bottom

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?s=&a...st&p=905055

There are many angles you can choose from..

Also the first rim is all chrome with black inserts, can you make the inserts (A2N Performance White)

And on the seocnd rim its a Black Rim with Chrome inserts, Can i have one pic with them the way they are and another with the chrome inserts made white..

Thx in advance guys.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts