2Funk4U

Pobody

Mazda2386

Drew6

ZmZmSaint

SteelWagon6

lolwtferic

Regulator

Anyone else with suybmissions better get the up here fast. I'm out of town starting right about now so I can't host anymore pics. They can still be editted into this post however.

SteelWagon 6 has started this and I am just helping out.

Rules:

You will have until the 1st of Sept to chop/change/morph the selected image into whatever you want.
Please keep it decent and have fun!

After that, we will have everyone else on the board judge them by being most unique/ interesting/ and realistic aspects of the chop.

The image to use is here: Speed 6 High Res Image

Winner : You will get the respect of being the best photochopper on the 6club and a $.72 left on a McDonalds gift card that 6trigger is offering! (PM him for details) ;)

+ Kevin6s is offering the winner $10 off any order placed w/ CVR Motor Sports! Thanks!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact either SteelWagon or myself...

DO NOT VOTE ON THE POLL UNTIL SEPT 2nd! Once everyone has their chops posted to compare!

Once the voting begins, everyone will have 2wks to vote. After that we will know who is the best overall!

·
Registered
792 Posts
So my odds are 1:10? I can live with that. Too bad I am working right now and I cannot start. :sarc:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So my odds are 1:10? I can live with that. Too bad I am working right now and I cannot start. :sarc:
[/b]
Ah... Just start anyway! I only have CS on my work computer, so anything I do is on the clock...
(my laptop is just a little too slow to run it good enough for me)

On a side note, I might play along on my own just see how close I can get to you guys w/ quality... :)

·
Registered
792 Posts
I am brainstorming right now to see how I want to approach this... realistic, artisitic expression...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
That picture is nuts! Good luck photochoppers!

·
Registered
493 Posts
ohhh yeaaaaa.....im gonna start now...and take it slowly...lol

·
Registered
493 Posts
almost done i think.....i think im doing pretty good... :D

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Topic is pinned and the votes are temporarily set to -1000 each. I'll reset them to 0 on Sept 2nd. This way we know for sure there are no early votes sneaking in!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Is it too late for me to enter the contest too? I was gone for the last 4 days, and I didn't see this thread until today. I PMed steelwagon6 but I thought I'd post up here too.
[/b]
anyone else done with there chop? im pretty much done....just have to work out final details

·
Registered
799 Posts
anyone else done with there chop? im pretty much done....just have to work out final details
[/b]
man, I haven't even started :D

do we post them here when done?

·
Registered
493 Posts
man, I haven't even started :D

do we post them here when done?
[/b]
can i post can i post...so everyone can look at my mess

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Perhaps you should upload them somewhere and PM skatingzooyork the link to post in his original post with the username of each photoshopper above their chop. Keep things a bit more organized.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Perhaps you should upload them somewhere and PM skatingzooyork the link to post in his original post with the username of each photoshopper above their chop. Keep things a bit more organized.
[/b]
yep, thats probably the way to go... and Mazda2386, you're already done?! i guess im takin my time but jeeez, that was fast! :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
down...for now...its all a suprise...and i will be making more changes now:-D

·
Registered
199 Posts
man i keep trying to start on mine but im having very bad luck with my photoshop! *sniffles* i'll keep trying

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.