Mazda 6 Forums banner

Philly or Surrounding areas!! What day of the week would you prefer for a meet?!

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Sunday

Philly and Surrounding areas Meet!!

3K views 79 replies 18 participants last post by  Justins6s 
#1 ·
Guys (and girls), we're trying to get a pretty big meet going, and remember everyone is invited it's not only Philly people. We'd love to get more than 20 6'rs to go to the meet. Pick a day and when we get some results we will be able to find out what the best day to meet is!

#2 ·
Guys (and girls), we're trying to get a pretty big meet going, and remember everyone is invited it's not only Philly people. We'd love to get more than 20 6'rs to go to the meet. Pick a day and when we get some results we will be able to find out what the best day to meet is!
[/b]

Good start 50% Saturday 50% Sunday! Lol, well it's only you and me so far.

#6 ·
I picked Sunday, but either Saturday or Sunday is ok with me.

#13 ·
I think we should probably get something set up pretty soon before it starts getting too cold out. Maybe have a meet in a few weeks? :)

#16 ·
Guys, I already am trying to organize something and no one has even responded in the thread. Don't be nervous to attend just because no one else posted anything. Some people I have already talked to and they're just not 100% if they're going or not.

Who can pass up a BBQ with a few rare cars? I know I can't. And trust me, no one is going to "make fun" of any of you just because we're not driving a Supra or 350Z or anything like that. I've gone to these Supra meets with my Mazda6 and everyone is extremely friendly. Heck, I even went to one in my Mercedes.

#17 ·
Guys, I already am trying to organize something and no one has even responded in the thread. Don't be nervous to attend just because no one else posted anything. Some people I have already talked to and they're just not 100% if they're going or not.

Who can pass up a BBQ with a few rare cars? I know I can't. And trust me, no one is going to "make fun" of any of you just because we're not driving a Supra or 350Z or anything like that. I've gone to these Supra meets with my Mazda6 and everyone is extremely friendly. Heck, I even went to one in my Mercedes.
[/b]
Count me in! I voted Sat. but Sun will work also. Let's dooo this guys!

#20 ·
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=61129

The link is right there. I am unfortunately not going to be going now though. I have had the flu and have pre-martial classes this weekend.
[/b]
Hey Congrats on your engagement. Pre-martial classes already??? Time will fly by very quickly. Good luck and I hope you feel better by the weekend.

#22 ·
Hey Congrats on your engagement. Pre-martial classes already??? Time will fly by very quickly. Good luck and I hope you feel better by the weekend.
[/b]

Thank you. Yeah, we had a choice to do them in October or sometime in April. We're trying to get everything done asap so we don't have much to worry about by the time the wedding comes around, so we signed up for October. Already put the deposit down. It's freakin' AMAZING how much money a church "requires" you to give them! It's like "Hey, I never wanted to take these classes! You're making me take them, AND you're making me pay for you making me take them...what the heck is that?!" I have no problem giving money for using the church...but sheesh.

#24 ·
OK, who's going to be the tie breaker? Sun or Sat.

Alyssa, you going to take the lead on organizing the next meet?
[/b]
Yeah, we need to get another meet going. This section has been pretty dead lately. I've gotten a lot of new things done to the car since last time :) Either Sat or Sun would work for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.