Mazda 6 Forums banner

Philly or Surrounding areas!! What day of the week would you prefer for a meet?!

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Sunday

61 - 80 of 80 Posts
Well, let's get it together..

Meeting place? Alyssa suggested Borders.. what about actually going and having dinner or something and not just standing outside in the cold??

So far..

DATE: SUNDAY, DECEMBER 10th, 3PM (time flexible)

Attending:
1. LapisLazuli6

Borders sounds like a good meeting place :) There are lots of places to eat around there.

Attending:
1. LapisLazuli6
2. Metal4all6

Hey i havent been in the forums in awhile. Hey brian, alyssa, and Danny, hope your all doing good. I might be able to be there on the 10th depending on the time.
[/b]
Hey Jack, none of them have really been in here. I don't think I'm going to be able to make the 10th, but there's 5 people already stating they're going.

hello everyone.... i just bought a 6 last week and i get my license back next week 2/5/07. i was reading about the meet everyone was planning in december and i would like to know if you are planning another one in feb, mar, or april. im down for any weekend saturday or sunday. just let me know where and when and im sure i could make it. i live about 25 mins from reading and 15 mins from allentown if that helps anything out with picking a place.

hello everyone.... i just bought a 6 last week and i get my license back next week 2/5/07. i was reading about the meet everyone was planning in december and i would like to know if you are planning another one in feb, mar, or april. im down for any weekend saturday or sunday. just let me know where and when and im sure i could make it. i live about 25 mins from reading and 15 mins from allentown if that helps anything out with picking a place.[/b]
Yeah um not really sure I guess we could pull something together

I'm down for a meet :yesnod:

when would everyone like to get together?? march??? april??? nopi is at atco the last weekend in april or before then?

i know borders is the usually meeting spot but if you wanted to change it up a little you could meet at our car shop on 202 and countyline road which is like 2 minutes away from borders. can have barbecues there once it gets a little warmer. just dont make it so damn early lol and would be cool to do a little cruise as well instead of just hanging in one spot and looking at parked cars. maybe cruise up 309... just an idea

i know borders is the usually meeting spot but if you wanted to change it up a little you could meet at our car shop on 202 and countyline road which is like 2 minutes away from borders. can have barbecues there once it gets a little warmer. just dont make it so damn early lol and would be cool to do a little cruise as well instead of just hanging in one spot and looking at parked cars. maybe cruise up 309... just an idea[/b]
What is your shop called? What kind of work do you guys do? I only live like 2 mintues from there. If you guys do install stuff, could you PM me with a quote to install springs and an engine mount on my 6? Thanks!

exotic koncepts right behind target world, www.exotickoncepts.net is the site, Custom cars,trucks,cycles anything you want basically. and price would be $250

61 - 80 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.