Mazda 6 Forums banner

Philly or Surrounding areas!! What day of the week would you prefer for a meet?!

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Sunday

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,617 Posts
Guys (and girls), we're trying to get a pretty big meet going, and remember everyone is invited it's not only Philly people. We'd love to get more than 20 6'rs to go to the meet. Pick a day and when we get some results we will be able to find out what the best day to meet is!
[/b]

Good start 50% Saturday 50% Sunday! Lol, well it's only you and me so far.

· Registered
2,617 Posts
Yeah Im with ya, I hate cold weather. I guess we need to find a mid way point for everyone. I live in Hanover which is 30min West of York right on the MD/PA line. I know that LapisLazuli6 was willing to come and he is about 30min south of me in MD but thats cool because my brother and buddy would probably come and they live 15min south of Baltimore. One has a Mazdaspeed Protege and the other has a SRT-4. Trying to get my other buddy with the STi to come out but all his car seems to be lately is a driveway queen.

· Registered
2,617 Posts
Ohhh I see.... What u doing in jersey? And why the frowny face?

Q Gurl78
[/b]
Long drive for nothing. My brother is getting his car tuned my Modern Performance Inc. out there and we have to drop the car off for a few days. I think I am actually going to sit this one out it's about a 3 1/2 hour trip one way

· Registered
2,617 Posts
OK, now the place!

-note- I'm leaving tomorrow at 5:30am and will not be back until Thursday night, still not sure if I will have internet connection in the hotel, so I will not be able to help decide. Either way I'm game to go anywhere, Philly, Lancaster, York, Baltimore doesn't matter to me.

· Registered
2,617 Posts
hello everyone.... i just bought a 6 last week and i get my license back next week 2/5/07. i was reading about the meet everyone was planning in december and i would like to know if you are planning another one in feb, mar, or april. im down for any weekend saturday or sunday. just let me know where and when and im sure i could make it. i live about 25 mins from reading and 15 mins from allentown if that helps anything out with picking a place.[/b]
Yeah um not really sure I guess we could pull something together

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.