Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in installing a HID kit for my 6. Therefore, I have done some research and found out that Philips 6000K H1 Kit might be a good kit which suit my needs. I just wonder to know if any of you have it installed on your car.

Since I have surfed the net for information about this kit, I would like to share all the information I found for this kit.

For the Philip 6000K HID kit Information:

Where to get it cheap?
Go to www.groupbuycenter.com and type in Philips HID as the keyword to do a quick search. Check the vendor named Discount Cycle and you can found a good deal for this kit.

If you would like to see how this kit looks like, check the following site;

www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77570

That is a Lexus Fan Forums. However, a guy post a 3+ mins of very high quality divx video clip about this kit. Go check it!! :hoho

Got to save some money for this kit! :D

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Reading Topic: Philips 6000K H1 HID Kit

go with the 4500k kit it is the brightest! I have installed it on my car and it is the best. I used liteswaps kit

·
Registered
653 Posts

rtu, Those capsules look questionable in terms of looking like authentic Philips.

You do not want 6000K. It is dimmer and does not perform as well.

Check out PREMIUM HID kits here: http://www.liteswap.com

It is froma proven manufacturer w/ seperate ignitor for better performance on warmup and hot restrike and less chances of arcing. If you ever have a warranty conern or technical issue, we or Catz will always be here unlike many of these other companies.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts

rtu99, if you want total performence HID listen to liteswap, he knows what he is talking about. HID does get less output when u go higher in Ks. If you are like some of us that you would sacrifice some performence for appearence, then i would suggest you to wait for about couple weeks since i will probably start a groupbuy on EMAR/EMAS HID kits, they are the same thing as the true Pillip Kits. Just like Pillip doesn't make hids themself, EMAR/EMAS uses hella ballaster and Japanese OEM capsules. check out http://www.ekdg.co.kr/ for more info or PM me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts