Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Philly Auto Show is coming up again in the beginning of February (February 3-11th) and I am looking to see if anyone in the Northeast area would be interested in showing your vehicle at the show. The car would be parked most likely in the Tuner Room for Mazda.

Roll in will be most likely on the 1st (Thursday), then you can get your car out Sunday night (the 11th) if anyone were to have their vehicle at the show.

For anyone interested in attending and would be able to have their vehicle at the show for this time period, please PM or post on this thread. I need to get a few Mazda Tuner cars sent over to the Mazda Reps in the next week. Anyone with any questions, please feel free to ask.

http://phillyautoshow.com/

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Kit,

Any chance you'd be hitting CES?

Vegas Trip!
[/b]

Doubt it unfortunately, the car is back in the body shop getting the engine bay piece painted and exhaust reworked; I'll be taking the trunk lid off in the beginning of January to get some items installed. Then get the rest of the interior/audio finished up (plus the gas money involved would be too much without sponsors help). I am just shooting to complete the show items for this show.

I was hoping to go out there without the car, but I am helping the younger brother go back to college up in Seattle during the show dates.

You showing your car? By the way, I saw your car out at SEMA, looks great (plus I saw the new pics that you just showed).

·
Registered
592 Posts
hmm i could put mine in it but i gotta fix the stupid key scratch i got on passenger drivers side door... maybe i can throw some custom paint on it if im doing the carbon fiber hood anyways.... im in lower bucks county let me know what all you need from me. plenty of time before feb though to install my carbon fiber hood and downpipe im getting from streetunit in the next week or 2.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm i could put mine in it but i gotta fix the stupid key scratch i got on passenger drivers side door... maybe i can throw some custom paint on it if im doing the carbon fiber hood anyways.... im in lower bucks county let me know what all you need from me. plenty of time before feb though to install my carbon fiber hood and downpipe im getting from streetunit in the next week or 2.
[/b]
You have a PM.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I have an 06 mazdaspeed 6 and live in K O P.

I do have some minor scratches etc. Will they fix these up for the show or will I be responsible for this?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry missed this post, the vehicles for the Mazda tuner booth and main booth have already been chosen, thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
592 Posts
i seen like 1 miata hooked up at the show and that was it no other mazdas all done up. didnt look to hard though last year they had alot more i remember. was there others that i missed?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Did they change the show up at all over the past 5 years? I stopped going since it was the same old boring crap everytime I went. When they switch it up a little, maybe I will start attending again.

Anyone take any photos that went?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I went. Overall wasn't that impressed, it gave me the feeling it was a giant dealership lot. BMW had a 335i coupe and m6 convertable you could sit in though :) Wasnt even any concepts. I would rather wait for the NYC auto show as that will be a little bigger

·
Registered
174 Posts
i was there on saturday. it was alright. there was a black rx8, a silver 3 and a three tone twin turbo 6 on display in the tuner salon area. did anyone see that h2 with 30's? or the chevy truck with gold plated rims?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I think I missed the rims. I did see the newly crowned miss USA though. She was signing autographs by the Lambo's. she wasn't all that hot

·
Registered
592 Posts
yeah that show hasnt changed cant wait for the custom shows

·
Registered
174 Posts
i was to busy drowling over the lambo!! is that who was in the crown?? i got behind the ropes for an upclose veiw of the lambo.. i werent missing much with the gold rims. a rep from DUB said that the truck belonged to gwen stefani. i wasnt impressed with it!! i guess if you can get them then get them!!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
yo kit wut up. i was their sunday saw your car but didnt see anyone standing next to it like it was theirs lol. the show was alrite. I was their with mazda2386 the tuner section kinda sucked not many cars. and that vette that was their whoever did the paintjob was retarded there were little kids peeling the clearcoat off the front of the car lol..

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yo kit wut up. i was their sunday saw your car but didnt see anyone standing next to it like it was theirs lol. the show was alrite. I was their with mazda2386 the tuner section kinda sucked not many cars. and that vette that was their whoever did the paintjob was retarded there were little kids peeling the clearcoat off the front of the car lol..[/b]

I got there later in the afternoon, so sucks I missed you guys there. I skipped over the vette pretty quickly, so I missed seeing the peeling clearcoat. I was hoping Mazda was going to have the Kabura at the show to show they might be making a production model, plus I would have tried to use some influence to get inside that car (hopefully they'll make it). I'll see you guys over the summer.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
we were at the show for like 7 hours.. got their around 12 and left around 7 there were alot more cars than i expected.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts