Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone in AUS has personalised plates on their 6 yet?

Here in sunny QLD we have several options from PPQ.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reading Topic: Personal Plates

I was going to get MZD 51X which is still available in NSW but decided against it as Im broke :-(

·
Registered
30 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Personal Plates'

MZD 51X

Thats a cool plate!
donmozza you should get it.
cant be that expensive with only 4 letters??

·
Registered
124 Posts

Here in Victoria the current series of number plates starts with "S" - so does "SIX", so I'm hoping that lots of you will take advantage of this stroke of luck.
For me... The wagon has Grand Prix plates, and the hatch has Victorian Olympian plates. (in the past I have changed my cars too regularly to be bothered with "car specific" plates, but that might change with the 6)

·
Registered
28 Posts

Hi
I've got "SXE 06" on my yellow sports hatch with the Looney tunes TWEETY in the center it looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
237 Posts

i don't have a personalised plate but i consider my plate up there ;)

Im in QLD
666-IDT give me a wave if you see me, but if you see some old dude with lots of grey hair, its probably my dad, so don't wave :p

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

mine's KUNING. u might not know it. coz it's an indonesian word for Yellow
coz mine's yellow canary :D

and i've seen one oz guy with another yellow canary got SIX 006 in melb

·
Registered
322 Posts

Hmm, maybe I can persuade my GF to buy me a plate for my birthday *evil grin*

I was going to go with something more nerdy (since I am a nerd)... was thinking something in h4x0r sp34k ... maybe slax0r (slacker... since I am one ;)) but probably rox0r (because the m6 rocks :))

Then again, knowing my luck some other nerd will already have it :p

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Personal Plates'

Originally posted by Rainchild

Hmm, maybe I can persuade my GF to buy me a plate for my birthday *evil grin*

I was going to go with something more nerdy (since I am a nerd)... was thinking something in h4x0r sp34k ... maybe slax0r (slacker... since I am one ;)) but probably rox0r (because the m6 rocks :))

Then again, knowing my luck some other nerd will already have it :p[/b]
you can not do that in melb. you can only have words with numbers
not mix of numbers and words
so for example: SIX*006, MAZ6, VYSS*02,DEVIL6,etc2
but not H4XOR or N3RD

·
Registered
322 Posts

Well that's sux0r :(

I guess I could just get roxor, but it's technically lam30r, defeats the purpose of being l33t ;) maybe I could just get '1337' ...

Ho well.

·
Registered
124 Posts

A few more suggestions that I know may be available in Victoria, but might be worth checking in other states as well...

HOT-006
RED-006
BLU-006
GRY-006
GRN-006
BLK-006
WHT-006
YEL-006
TOP-006
THE-006
HER-006
MY-006
IAM-006
IMA-006
HIS-006
OUR-006
CMY-006

Naturally, the 6 can be put into the other numerical positions as well. I also mentioned in an earlier post that in Victoria, we are currently in the "S" series of plates, so "SIX" will have 1000 possibilities to consider (however, I know of at least one Mazda dealership that has got their hands on three boxes of them as a PR/customer service exercise)

As the Victorian Government cars start with "M", MAZ-006 is not available - its probably on a divvy van!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts

My plates were a bitch cos the dealer gave me the euro plates so I got no choice with the arrangement of letters... however, looking at the euro plate itd be too hard to make it read right anyway with that gap between the first and second spaces :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts