Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from the Mazda3forums. PerformanceRacing has a group buy going on over there as well. I read the group buy thread here and would have posted there, but oddly enough PerformanceRacing has closed the thread. We have had posts from Graham Ware, the JapanParts Export Manager. He is stating PerformanceRacing never placed an order with JapanParts. PerformanceRacing has claimed he would give everyone refunds by Wednesday, but so far, nothing. I don't know if anyone here has recieved anything, but buyer beware. No emails or pm's are being answered. Many folks have already filed disputes with credit card companies and paypal. This is just informational, do with it as you please. I know I'm trying to get my 240.00 back.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm from the Mazda3forums. PerformanceRacing has a group buy going on over there as well. I read the group buy thread here and would have posted there, but oddly enough PerformanceRacing has closed the thread. We have had posts from Graham Ware, the JapanParts Export Manager. He is stating PerformanceRacing never placed an order with JapanParts. PerformanceRacing has claimed he would give everyone refunds by Wednesday, but so far, nothing. I don't know if anyone here has recieved anything, but buyer beware. No emails or pm's are being answered. Many folks have already filed disputes with credit card companies and paypal. This is just informational, do with it as you please. I know I'm trying to get my 240.00 back.
[/b]
How do we know to trust you "Mr.Burns" pm me your real forum name!
Not meant to be an asshole just want to know who its comin from

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Well first off it is still Wednesday so there was no reason for this post yet, and im sure he will get back to you guys as soon as possible I have dealt with him many times and have no problems.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thx Dave for the link and thx MR. BURNS for the warning! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well first off it is still Wednesday so there was no reason for this post yet, and im sure he will get back to you guys as soon as possible I have dealt with him many times and have no problems.
[/b]
I hope your right and maybe I did jump the gun. I'm under the impression that there is a time frame to make a dispute or claim with paypal. I believe it's 45 days. I don't know about you, but I placed my order in August. I think this is time enough.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Well I hope this all gets sorted out for you guys as im sure this wasnt an attempt to take your money, I do business with him all the time and talk to him just about every night. I will ask him whats going on and try to give you guys an update if he doesnt right away.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Wow. Just wow. He never placed the order:

Pathik;
this "freight" was never ordered by you and never shipped! "We responded quickly to your claim" Yeah, right

:evil:You took peoples money, and never ordered a damn thing from JapanParts.com Evil or Very Mad[/u]

Suggest you respond quickly to our claim;

Please edit your postings to what actually happened; if you don't know ( or have difficulty remembering ) consult with me as I have all the correspondence between us

We won't be made to look bad on this, or any other forum, by anyone that is incapable of telling the truth

Graham Ware
Export Manager
[email protected][/b]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I hope this all gets sorted out for you guys as im sure this wasnt an attempt to take your money, I do business with him all the time and talk to him just about every night. I will ask him whats going on and try to give you guys an update if he doesnt right away.
[/b]
That would be great. Thanks, there are alot of people left in the dark.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
The only relevance this truly has to this board is if our members who participated in this group buy are reimbursed fully.

BTW, no judgment should be passed until the facts are known. I don't know if that "grahm" on the other board truly is the rep for japanparts.com or not. I may or may not even be davecoyne....

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
The only relevance this truly has to this board is if our members who participated in this group buy are reimbursed fully.

BTW, no judgment should be passed until the facts are known. I don't know if that "grahm" on the other board truly is the rep for japanparts.com or not. I may or may not even be davecoyne....
[/b]
:bsflag: your dave damn it :)

I agree... but Ray Charles could have seen this coming...

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Sigh...

All I've heard has been bad stuff about Pathik and his business being shady and he pulls something even worse (if it is true).

·
Registered
542 Posts
[/b]
Yeah I can't beleive their was no order placed....Just scary! Well As long as you paid with credit cards or paypal you guys should be okay because they do have 100% fraud protection.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I think Ray is right. At least we know how he afforded his Speed6 now after various medical bills, and financial trouble. White collar crime, hope you go to jail Pathik.

Matter of fact, I might even make some calls if all this turns out to be true. Dirtbag.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.