Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pictures of a performance white m6 with red painted calipers? Saw one pic, but they weren't very good. Anyone else have pics?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A pic of my car very shortly after getting it. Looks quite a bit different now.

[/b]
Looks good Sigma, thanks.

Nice pics erak, awesome car & mods!!

I painted my 2004 Mach1 calipers using duplicolor red. I might use up the rest of my red and paint my mazda6 calipers. Thanks for the pictures guys.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I used a DuPont spray paint. Unfortunately I can't remember exactly what it was, it was a hi-temp paint, and it had something to do with "ceramic" or something like that in the name. I used a DupliColor hi-temp clear over that. Nothing special. The whole thing was maybe $10. It's held up extraordinarily well. There's 2 small chips on one caliper, the rest are perfect. I've recently stopped cleaning my car so often unfortunately, but when I did, a good clean of the calipers every couple months kept them good as new. It's been 2.5 years now since I've done it. And I could probably go out there right now, wipe the calipers down, and have them look good as new.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
pololance6i
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing