Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
okay thanks.
its a bit sad that there is nothing public about optimization considering that the ford mondeo st220 can still get up to 245hp.
Yeah ,what Ignatius said. I've been searching up and down sad that theres no tunes for us, CPE Mafci not available anymore (which I heard could get you 15hp) so you can't even really find an intake without the code (not that I know of).

I got this car last July its my first car ever and what got me into cars, the handling is fun and it could be pretty quick , also the Airbox Mod sounds nice.

What I am planning on doing to mine when I have time : TB Spacer, CAI(Gonna try and find one without code), Muffler Delete or just AfterMarket Mufflers, Front Bumper here, WOT Box, EGR Mod, Cool Stickers for some HP.

Haha if I can't gain a lot of HP im at least gonna try to look and sound cool XDD (this is my daily).

Also I heard some people gaining stuff off the Apexi Neo and SAFCII. But I don't wanna mess with any of that.

Later down the line though if the cars still running or i get something else to daily im gonna turn it into a project and see if i can throw a Magnuson SC in there, some ppl have done it (but threads are old) but I wanna kind of finalize it .

I think I am just too obsessed with the uniqueness of this car and wanna raise hope haha .

·
Registered
10 Posts
It sounds like you´ve got a nice plan. I´d also like to fit a WOT box but I´m not too if it´s going to make any difference as mine is a automatic.
You mentioned some sort of EGR mod you wanted to do. What was it about? What sort of mod was it? Is the TB spacer for a 3.7l throttle body and what is CAI?
I'm also rethinking the WOT haha right now this is my daily and its not legal to take out my cats, but the EGR mod is here.
More than a performance mod it's mainly to maintain a healthy car though it's mainly needed for anyone who does heavy mods its something to consider.

I'm getting the spacer for my regular 3.0L TB after doing some research , cordovas 3.7 conversion is something i might consider later but so far from all the threads I have seen the spacer alone for the regular 3.0L yields same results.

CAI is cold air intake (replacement for airbox) , I'm getting an Injen Cold Air Intake.
I heard the good ones are AEM and the CPE Mafci but I dont think either is available to anyone today unless someone from this forum is selling. CPE Mafci is definitely not going to be found anywhere else, which sucks because that Cold Air Intake yielded best results because it basically came with a piggyback module to help tune Air/Fuel ratio and squeeze a lot more power out, also there was a fix that came with that intake for the check engine light most CAI's give.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts