Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was one of the first proud owners of a Mazda 6 in Northern California :D and it felt pretty good when people would see my car and ask me about it. Now in the past few weeks I've come accross 3 other Mazda 6's in my local area alone and I guess people really like it. I want to customize my 6 but I can't seem to find any after-market parts for my 6 :( At least I would like to lower my 6 and put 18" wheels on it. But when I say lower, I mean that I want it as low as I can get it without having to cut into wheelwells or relocate suspension components. I know that Eibach makes lowering springs for the Mazda 6 but it only lowers the car 1.5 inches in the front and 1.4 inches in the back. I need a drop that's more dramatic and noticeable than that. Any suggestions? And would you happen to know what's available out there in performance parts? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Reading Topic: Performance Suspension?

More than 1.5"?!

I'd say 2" would put it pretty close to rubbing, but if you want to go even lower, buy a custom air bag setup, I have a friend that did it on his Fiero, slammed it completely to the ground.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Reading Topic: Performance Suspension?

You could also wait like the rest of us for the aftermarket to catch up and design some adjustable coilovers. Many coilovers allow for a "0-"3 or even "4 drop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts