Mazda 6 Forums banner

241 - 260 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
You shouldn't have to replace the filter only clean it. If you want one though go to a good parts store and by good i mean someone behind the counter willing to do the measurements in the K&N catalog (not just a store full of computer monkeys). I know for a fact that the K&N catalog given to parts stores has a section with part numbers by filter dimensions.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Okay so I'm assuming K&N makes an oil filter that'll fit on the end of my AEM CAI. My only question now is dry vs oil? Not really talking maintenance, just performance.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
82 Posts
alright thanks. i just wasn't sure if one was better then the other. I mean not like it really matters right now anyways, this 40 degree air is making Nikki run like a beast lol.

·
Registered
155 Posts
long bump to this.... Where can I get my header ??

I believe 2fusa is been out of business for a while now

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks. Monoxide, about the msds header.... do they have a race pipe with 02 bung that i can get that would be a factory bolt on? im trying to avoid cel with non foulers...

·
Registered
99 Posts
So i may just be special but i cant seem to get to the hiboost website...
Is it still possible to pick one of those up or am i just pretty much S.O.L.?

·
Registered
208 Posts
anyone know anything about the weapon-r cai, headers and mani?
says the bolt on mani adds 50 hp, which i think is laughable, i highly doubt it would be such a large gain, just curious if anyone has used one of those.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Weapon R is shit in general. I wouldn't ever buy any of their products.
damn.... thats somewhat disappointing to hear, the filter for the CAI looks pretty neat, even if its just a gimmick, and unfortunately, header and intake mani are near impossible to find for my year and model.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Cosworth makes an intake manifold. Godspeed makes a cosworth clone. Do not run either without tuning though. Your car will not run correctly. Contact MSDS for the header. They have one for the 03-08 6i.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
There's the hypertech tuner. Good for beginners also good on price. Then there is the powermod that the great NY sells. This is a piggy back tuner. It will work if you have a late model 05 or an 06-08. Then there are standalone tuners but those are a couple grand for set up.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Adding hp?

There's the hypertech tuner. Good for beginners also good on price. Then there is the powermod that the great NY sells. This is a piggy back tuner. It will work if you have a late model 05 or an 06-08. Then there are standalone tuners but those are a couple grand for set up.
This.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

241 - 260 of 274 Posts