Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, as many of us here in the forums I am constantly searching how I can get top performance from my Mazda 6i 2008.

I came across a Performance Chip, that is supposed to boost Horsepower and Throttle of the engine. I want to know if any one has any recommendations for the chips. I'd appreciate any suggestions and how to install.

Thank you in advance, JMG

·
Premium Member
3,787 Posts
Hey guys, as many of us here in the forums I am constantly searching how I can get top performance from my Mazda 6i 2008.

I came across a Performance Chip, that is supposed to boost Horsepower and Throttle of the engine. I want to know if any one has any recommendations for the chips. I'd appreciate any suggestions and how to install.

Thank you in advance, JMG

They are usually just resistors that trick the PCM into dumping more fuel into the mix. A true tune for your car can be had at only outfits like Dynotronics.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
if you could id buy 50 and string em together eat that vtech!
You would need the chip/fluid for a stronger transmission. I shall call it "powertrans" and it will claim " stronger shifts, will handle 600hp at the crank, all you do is pour some powertrans into your transmission and you will feel the solid shifts "

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I love that channel :) MCM is great.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Please don't take the internet too seriously. It was a joke. Want tuning? Your options are below for any 06-08 6i

Hypertech(flash but not unlocked to the user)
PowerMod Sequential(Piggyback)
Megasquirt 2(standalone)
MazdaEdit(flash, some drivers not supported yet)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts