Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So every once in a while I snoop around on Ebay to see what new stuff I can find for the 6. As usual I get pages and pages of the same things over and over, but every once in a great while there is a new product. one of the things that I see often there are performance chips. These small online businesses are selling these, I think they are universal, computer chips for like 20 - 40 bucks. They promise gains in HP and torque and say that the chip is easy to install. I have always been a little hesitant on whether or not these acually work. There are many different brands, but everytime I go and read the customer feedback, most people say that they love it, then there are the rare cases that someone says something negative. I am just wondering your thoughts on theses. I am not sure that I would want to put one in my car unless I know it would be harmless and work right for my baby.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Won't work. Unless by "work" you mean fuck your car up something fierce. Nothing worth doing is gonna cost 20-40 bucks.

These things are probably made by the same people that made that time machine in Napoleon Dynamite.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
sqanerd
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing