Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning, while engaged in one of my 4-5X a week skirmishes in the long War against Middle-Age, I was running through a church parking lot when what did I see but a brand-new sparkling MS6! This on a beautifully sunny Saturday. Since anyone with a brand new MS6 should be out driving it on a day like today, I can only assume that s/he was in need of spiritual recharge after succombing to the worldly temptations of the MS6. Thus, church on Saturday or perhaps even a weekend retreat to discuss strengthening one's resistance the temptations of Mammon. :yesnod:

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Like the Waterboy's mama said: "The Mazdaspeed6 is the devil." :lol:

Months ago, there was a bright shiny red Venom-tuned Viper in my church parking lot. I was a little bit tardy from Mass because I was busy snapping pics of it. LOL

·
Registered
97 Posts
i see plenty of speed6's around here...

...on dealer lots. :D the exact same speed6's that were there 6 months ago.

i guess it is pretty rare to see a new speed6 on the road.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sean, I thought you were going to say you saw a red Speed6 doing AWD donuts in a church parking lot... It wasn't on a Sunday though. The wet, slick parking lot was calling my name.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I've seen 2 other Speed6's on the road since I came back from Iraq back in January, that's all. I'm personally happy about that, it's a relatively unknown car, which makes me feel a bit more exclusive. Kind of like when I used to own my MR2 Turbo, I almost never saw one, back when they were being produced Toyota had a problem selling them, which like this car, didn't mean it wasn't an awesome car. In the U.S. Toyota couldn't hardly give them away (although they sold well in the UK), but honestly it was the most fun car I've ever owned, I wish I still had that car. In my opinion, just because a car is still sitting on a dealer lot, it doesn't mean that it's not an awesome car, just that Mazda's advertising department did a horrible job. Kind of like Pontiac with the GTO, when GM was giving out their employee pricing, people were picking them up for well under $30k, but they still weren't selling worth a damn, no where else can you get a car that's RWD, has a 400hp 6.0 liter V8 and a pretty nice interior (in my opinion) for anywhere near $30k. Another case of poor marketing on a steal of a car. Just my $.02

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i see plenty of speed6's around here...

...on dealer lots. :D the exact same speed6's that were there 6 months ago.

i guess it is pretty rare to see a new speed6 on the road.
[/b]
I wish I had. That would/must've been awesome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts