Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
How do you like the LED tail lights? Im probably going to get the in a couple of weeks
They're pretty damn bright. I like em. Although,I do wish they left the turn signal and reverse lenses clear instead of adding the diffuser that disperses the light.

For a set of lights though,IMO,it changes the look of the rear dramatically. It breathes new life so to speak. Lol

·
Registered
305 Posts
They're pretty damn bright. I like em. Although,I do wish they left the turn signal and reverse lenses clear instead of adding the diffuser that disperses the light.

For a set of lights though,IMO,it changes the look of the rear dramatically. It breathes new life so to speak. Lol
Ok cool, thanks for the info. Last thing, are the tail lights smoked or just regular?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Ok cool, thanks for the info. Last thing, are the tail lights smoked or just regular?
They're the regular housings. I prefer the regular over the smoke because Hawaiis safety check laws are pretty strict. Smoked housings are hard to get away with but atleast with a vinyl,jus peel it and go and tint it again later.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Resprayed my rims with white PD & glossfier followed by a few coats Rustoleum 2x clear. Not completely done as I still need to wet sand & do a few more clear coats,but the result as of now is amazing.

Also stucc on my purple siccspeed extended spiked lugs and its pure sex. Hahaha.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Every time I see your thread I think about how much I want to track down a set of those wheels... not sure I want 18s but I do like them a lot....

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Been a while since I been on this.

Nothing much happening besides setting up for new stance.

Old setup
18x8 et30 G35 Rims with 225/40/18 Radar DiMax tires. -2° rear camber

New Setup
18x9.5 et34 Vordoven Forme9 with 225/35/18 Nexen N'Ferro SU1 tires. Slight stretch. Remains -2° rear camber. Rolled flat. Aggresive pull.

Width comparison between stock & new

Before & after fender roll & pull
Before

After

Still a few more tweaks to the fenders before final mounting this week.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
"PEbbLESz" kANAkSz 2006 6i Progress Thread

Sadly lost this car a year ago in a vehicle collision. Figured I’d dump some photos of what I have now. Still in the Mazda community though. 🤙🤙

2013 Mazda3 Sky. Same rims & lip off PEbbLESz & miscellaneous lighting & other parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
605 Posts
wow..old stooping grounds.......need to come back....I wonder if my 04 6 hatch that I sold is still around

·
Registered
449 Posts
You're still alive! You disappeared off IG and we lost touch with you. Glad to see you're doing well. Sorry to hear about PEbbLESz. But the new 3 looks awesome man. Love the wheels on the black. I, too, have gotten a new vehicle. Hatchback as well.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
You're still alive! You disappeared off IG and we lost touch with you. Glad to see you're doing well. Sorry to hear about PEbbLESz. But the new 3 looks awesome man. Love the wheels on the black. I, too, have gotten a new vehicle. Hatchback as well.

Lol. YEZZIR!! Took a break from all social media for a while. Haha. You still rocking that blue ST hatch? Been wondering how ya’ll been doing. You, SBopp, Hova, etc... Hits me in the feels every time I see a 1st gen 6 on the road, especially if it’s in the pebble ash color.

Slowly getting this car back to how PEbbLESz was like Atleast it hasn’t taken me 3 years to do. Lol. A lot of stuff I took out went back into MiCA. LED bulbs, HIDs, lip, head unit, amps, subs & what not. Lol. I still got 2 bins sitting around with all the stuff I took out of PEbbLESz. Just haven’t gotten around to selling yet on the forum. The 6 scene was only like 3 people deep in the whole island when I was running the streets with PEbbLESz.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Lol. YEZZIR!! Took a break from all social media for a while. Haha. You still rocking that blue ST hatch? Been wondering how ya’ll been doing. You, SBopp, Hova, etc... Hits me in the feels every time I see a 1st gen 6 on the road, especially if it’s in the pebble ash color.

Slowly getting this car back to how PEbbLESz was like Atleast it hasn’t taken me 3 years to do. Lol. A lot of stuff I took out went back into MiCA. LED bulbs, HIDs, lip, head unit, amps, subs & what not. Lol. I still got 2 bins sitting around with all the stuff I took out of PEbbLESz. Just haven’t gotten around to selling yet on the forum. The 6 scene was only like 3 people deep in the whole island when I was running the streets with PEbbLESz.

Wow, how did that happen, when I was there, the mazda6 scene was way more than 3 deep. Not to mention the other mazdas that would show up to the meets....

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Wow, how did that happen, when I was there, the mazda6 scene was way more than 3 deep. Not to mention the other mazdas that would show up to the meets....

Car in front of me stopped to let a car turn that was a far ways off from said turn & I was trying to grab my daughters bottle that slid under the passenger seat. Literally looked away for about 2 seconds & looked back yo & saw the car slowing to a stop & didn’t have enough room to brake.

Ended up swerving right & went under them. My car took the brunt of the damage. I rear ended a 1st gen Murano & only broke off their exhaust banger & left some scrapes on the bumper. Thrashed my drivers side & ended up getting the vehicle totaled out as it wasn’t worth the money to fix. Wish I could have saved her though. Miss that car.

Shoot, idk how long ago you were down here, but the 6 scene was scarce when I was rolling. Only had 2 other guys I knew that were modding their 6s to the same extent as mine. Granted, there are other 6s that are dropped on rims, but that’s about it. They weren’t really into the Mazda scene. Most 6s I see now are all elderly driven with drop & rims.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Car in front of me stopped to let a car turn that was a far ways off from said turn & I was trying to grab my daughters bottle that slid under the passenger seat. Literally looked away for about 2 seconds & looked back yo & saw the car slowing to a stop & didn’t have enough room to brake.

Ended up swerving right & went under them. My car took the brunt of the damage. I rear ended a 1st gen Murano & only broke off their exhaust banger & left some scrapes on the bumper. Thrashed my drivers side & ended up getting the vehicle totaled out as it wasn’t worth the money to fix. Wish I could have saved her though. Miss that car.

Shoot, idk how long ago you were down here, but the 6 scene was scarce when I was rolling. Only had 2 other guys I knew that were modding their 6s to the same extent as mine. Granted, there are other 6s that are dropped on rims, but that’s about it. They weren’t really into the Mazda scene. Most 6s I see now are all elderly driven with drop & rims.

I was there from 08-11, right after they cancelled the ferry to the big island. Did a couple of build the track shows, I had a blue 04 6i hatch with an EVO VIII spoiler. Sold the car to a kid there......

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I was there from 08-11, right after they cancelled the ferry to the big island. Did a couple of build the track shows, I had a blue 04 6i hatch with an EVO VIII spoiler. Sold the car to a kid there......

Damn. I got my car December ‘12 IIRC. Tried looking for a 6 science down here but couldn’t. There’s a big Mazda community, but mainly all Speed & NA 3s, Miatas, Protégés & what not. Went to a few shows after I got the car & maybe had 1 or 2 6s present, 1 of which belonging to Derek (@katsusauce), the famous bippu 6. Lol.

I think I used to see your car around before. Remember seeing a blue Mazda6 with an eco wing on it. Most likely after you sold it. Haha.

·
Registered
605 Posts
yeah katsu is the man............one of the guys I still keep in touch named Akoni told me that he saw my car a while ago,......this kid jack that up.....supposedly he tore the wing off and it was horrible what he has done to it......that's what happened to his civic that he sold to this young kid.....

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
yeah katsu is the man............one of the guys I still keep in touch named Akoni told me that he saw my car a while ago,......this kid jack that up.....supposedly he tore the wing off and it was horrible what he has done to it......that's what happened to his civic that he sold to this young kid.....

Damn. That’s sad man. I sold my Blazer Xtreme like 10-12 years back on Craigslist. Maroon red. Black iROCs. Bagged. Exhaust. Sounds. Took only a couple months before I saw it again in Ewa Beach. Rear windshield was gone. Drivers side rear quarter panel all messed up. iROCs were gone & either the dude blew the bags, lines or just felt like being an idiot but it was aired out going thru the shopping center over all the speed bumps. Felt like hopping out & yankin the guy out.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts