Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So...I think its time I actually made one of these as its been long overdue.

To start,I own a 2006 Pebble Ash Metallic 6i ATX appropriately named "Pebbles". Bought her in the winter of 2012 w/84,xxx miles and shes still running strong at close to 110,000. At the time,I was opting for a Speed6 but alas,my gf didnt know how to drive sticc and wasnt willing to learn,so sadly,ended up going ATX.

Nevertheless,I have not regretted the purchase. My intentions w/this car was jus as a family/work car but of course,we know how that all goes. Started w/a simple purchase of LEDs for the map lights and doors,then I ran across the mod section of the forums and well...lets just say the flood gates went flying open.

I like to be different in things I do and take no exceptions to cars. As of now,Im the only 1st gen 6 in Hawaii running switchbacc turn signals w/the DRL mod as well as running custom made switchbacc sidemarkers I made out of boredom.

Anyways,Ill let the mod list and pics do the talking. Mahalo for stopping by to checc out the build and I hope ya'll enjoy.

INSTALLED
AWAITING INSTALLATION

INTERIOR
Full LED Swap
Momo Purple Anodized Shift Knob
Shift Knob Rod Chopped 1"
LED Cup Holder Mod w/Purple LED Strips
CF Wrapped Steering Controls,Dash Trim & Door Trim
Ebay Double Din Dash Kit
ScanGaugeII Mounted Under Dash Kit
Ebay HVAC Knobs
Purple/White Switchbacc LED Trunk Lighting w/Strobe Function
Purple/White Footwell LEDs
Reverse Glow Gauges
Color Matched Gauge Cluster Surround
Color Matched Center Console
A Pillar Tri-Gauge Pod

EXTERIOR
S204 Lip
'11-'13 STI Rear Aprons
HD Lip Side Skirt Accents
Relocated Front License Plate
Full LED Swap
DIY Switchbacc Signals w/DRL Mod
DIY Smoked Switchbacc SideMarkers
DIY Smoked LED Reflectors
Color Matched Eye Lids
Color Matched Ebay Grille
7443 High Power Purple Signals
Color Matched Shark Fin Antenna
DDM Slimline 35w 6000k Lows
DDM Slimline 35w 25000k Bumper Fogs
Purple 194 Running Lights
JDM Window Visors
Ebay Rear Window Visor
Color Matched Dorman Universal Windshield Washer Mist Nozzles
Flying M To Evil M
Rebadged Atenza
NiteShaded Tails
Door Guard Removal
'03-'05 Side Skirts

ENGINE BAY
Ebay SRI/CAI Intake Anodized Purple
SU Washer Resorvoir Cap
Mazdaspeed3 Oil Cap
Anodized Purple Dipsticc,Brake Resorvoir,Battery Tie Down & Power Steering Resorvoir Cap
Purple Anodized Fender Washers
Siccspeed Horns Anodized Purple
Color Matched Fuse Box Cover & Engine Cover w/Anodized Purple Evil M
Hood Insulation Removed
UltraRacing Strut Brace Anodized Purple
Color Matched SokieTech Hood Struts
Purple/White LED Engine Bay Lighting
Steeda TB Spacer
Optimized TB
Oil Catch Can
TB Coolant Bypass
Purple Bacclit Grill lighting
AWR Dogbone Mount 88Duro
DIY Color MatchedAir Diversion Panel
Color Matched Radiator Support

WHEELS/SUSPENSION/BRAKING
Infinte G35 Coupe 7 Spoke OEMs 18x8 +30 Plastidipped White
Radar DimaxR8 225/40ZR18 XL
Siccspeed Anodized Purple Valve Stems
D1Spec Anodized Purple 40mm Lug Nuts
DIY Fender Roll & Pull
OEM Camber Adjusted To Max -1.5°
Slotted Front Rotors w/PosiQuiet Ceramic Pads
Tein S-Techs
KYB GR2 Shoccs/Struts
Slotted Rear Rotors w/PosiQuiet Ceramic Pads
Painted Brake Calipers

AUDIO
2014 Pioneer AVH X4500BT Double Din w/Ebay Reverse Cam
MTX 1" Door Tweeters In OEM Tweeter Local
MTX 5"x7" Door Speakers
Pyle 3.75" Super Tweeters
MTX TN400.4 4 Channel
MTX 81000.d Mono Blocc
Roccford Fosgate 12" T1 In 3Ft^3 Box
Kanaka Maoli Flag Trunk Floor & Painted Box
Sound Deadened Rear Decc Lid,Trunk Lid & License Plate
Great Stuff Foamed Gaps

FUTURE PURCHASES/MODS
Coilovers/Bags
SPC Ball Joints
Rear Camber Arms
Repaint OEM color
F&R Sway Bars RB or UR
Miscellaneous Bracing
SU Trunk Brace
UR Rear Strut Brace

[[EDIT]]
AFTER WORK PHOTO DUMP :)

Sorry for the random ugly pics. I jus used whatever photos I had on my phone.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Yes! First post whoo-hoo!

Anydamn, glad you finally set a build thread up...looks like I'm the last of our era to set one up. Guess i got some plans this weekend.

Good looking list...in purple too :)

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes! First post whoo-hoo!

Anydamn, glad you finally set a build thread up...looks like I'm the last of our era to set one up. Guess i got some plans this weekend.

Good looking list...in purple too :)
About damn time!!

But, where are the pics? :s
I hope by a few you mean a ton of pictures. Interior and exterior please.
Quicc photo dump. Cant find any stocc photos of Pebblesz,just whatever I have on my phone. Lol. Will take more pics of the interior and what not tomorrow. Last few pics are the more recent ones.

@HovA Haha. I was waiting to get some decent pics but I sed screw it. Ilk eventually take some nicer ones to replace the others. As for the purple list,you know I had too. Haha

@Mr.Smoke I know. Its been a loooooong time in the making. Once I get some better pics Im gonna replace these pics and possibly try out for 6OTM. Haha

@Entrr Ill be maxxing out the allowed post for photos per entry most of the time. Ill get on those interior shots tomorrow or when I get the chance bro.

·
Registered
449 Posts
@kANAkSz

Here ya go, buddy! Just save the picture below and upload it to an image hosting site (Photobucket, imgur, etc.), and add the "IMG" code to your signature.

I can't remember off the top of my head how to link the image, but I'd be more than willing to find out -- if that's something you want to do.

Attachments

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
@kANAkSz

Here ya go, buddy! Just save the picture below and upload it to an image hosting site (Photobucket, imgur, etc.), and add the "IMG" code to your signature.

I can't remember off the top of my head how to link the image, but I'd be more than willing to find out -- if that's something you want to do.
Bruh.You are the FKN MAN.That shit is dope.Much mahaloz berrah.Very much appreciated. Might hit you up again when/if I get a better pic if you dont mind.Haha.Im no good with photoshop.Tried it,got frustrated,never tried it again.Lmao

·
Registered
449 Posts
Bruh.You are the FKN MAN.That shit is dope.Much mahaloz berrah.Very much appreciated. Might hit you up again when/if I get a better pic if you dont min.Haha.Im bo good with photoshop.Tried it,got frustrated,never tried it again.Lmao
Haha I've never been good with Photoshop either. I downloaded this free program called Paint.Net and it's like photoshop but much more simple. I've just kind of been goofing around with it. I'm just like you though, I got frustrated at Photoshop and gave up haha

·
Registered
381 Posts
You know what your car needs? An authentic Autoexe carbon fiber rear spoiler. I got rid of the car a long time ago but kept the spoiler to sell but never got around to it. PM me if you're interested. Good to see a local 6 on here again.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You know what your car needs? An authentic Autoexe carbon fiber rear spoiler. I got rid of the car a long time ago but kept the spoiler to sell but never got around to it. PM me if you're interested. Good to see a local 6 on here again.
Ahhh.I been tryna connect wit more local 6s' and tryna get the 6 scence bak in Hawaii again. Its a shame you got rid of yours though.

As per your wing,it wouldnt happen to have been on a siler pre facelifted 6 with an illest sticker on the wing would it?

Theres only one Autoexe CF spoiler I know of on Oahu and it was on a silver 6. Lol. Ill PM you for details on pricing of the wing. Might jus be interested. Thanks cuhzin.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
You talking about this one right here? How do you know about my car?

I was close to buying your car when I was first shopping for a 6. Lol. Your 6 was at a small private dealership by Pizza hut in Pearl City. Would scope it out every now and then when I was in the area. I remembet the car because of that I<3Calculus sticcer on the back.

I think it had the Ultraleggeras on it with the Ebay LED tails. Interior still looked real good and the only thing that stopped me from buying it is that the dealer told me white smoke was present upon start up and when driving.

After I bought the 6 I currently have now and started doing research on suspension and wheel setups for the car,yours popped up quite often,especially on 6Crew. Haha. Thats how I knew of only one 6 on Oahu that had an authentic Autoexe rear wing. When your car was being sold it had the factory wing on it. Only way I recognized it on the forums was that calculus sticcer. Lol

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That wing is so sexy.
I kno.Im surprised he still has it in his possesion. Wont be a while til I get it off him,but I hope to get it one day. That wing is jus pure fkn sex. Jus dont know if it'll go with the color scheme of the car and Id hate to paint such a rare piece. Guess we'll see when I acquire it...whenever that may be. Haha

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Installed and wired up my "for shits & giggles" mod today.

2 12" 12 purple LED strips mounted on the inside of my grill shining right onto my siccspeed horns and the rest of the grill area.

Mainly will be used for parking lot meets or when Im jus posted in a parking lot at night. Still working on my purple "devil eyes" mod as well as getting the fog housings bacclit with purple.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Dayum son! That shit is lookin' SICC! Definitely perfect for parkin' lot pimpin'. I totally dig it.
Kinda bums me out knowing ya live 6 hours over the ocean away. Lol.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Photo dump bump with her recent unupdated mods

New LED tails from member AplineWhite6

Swapped out white license plate LEDs for purple

Vinyl tinted tails w/purple signals

Smoke vinyl headlight tint. Chameleon vinyl fog tint.

Cut out tint over turn signal and reverse lights

Purped out interior lights

1 - 20 of 41 Posts