Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Reading Topic: Pearl Luxury Sports in Australia

NICE. Real nice.

Get more pics. Get a pic of the driver door open. So you get the exterior and the nice black leather. 'drool'

·
Registered
262 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Pearl Luxury Sports in Australia'

That is a gorgeous car! Congratulations man, I'm very envious. Please post some more pics, especially the interior and the rear. Thanks, and congrats again on a fantastic purchase! :hoho

·
Registered
468 Posts

nice car..cannot go wrong with white. :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Originally posted by ChoppaBoy

nice! did it come with that tint?[/b]
Dealer had the tint arranged through a pro detailer (darkest allowed (legally) in Australia) for A$290 (about US$150)

As part of deal it also came with fitted mats, plastic protectors for bonnet/lights/slim line weathershields, metal scuff inserts, alarm, some onroad costs paid & full waxguard kit.

The dealer was happy to sell me (and I wanted it !)a 10/02 plate at a considerable discount, it had 71Kms on it, but was not a demo model, ie never registered, only driven with tradies.

Yes reasonable deals are being done, at least in Oz. About A$2500 cash off list with most extras above also included (about another A$1250 saved)

CCC cheers Cascade, Coopers & Crownies

:cheers

So Many Roads - So Little Time !

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks Rod,

I just Love to drive it. The potenzas just stick & stick & the mid range at 3000 plus in second is just too good for a 2.3 in line 4.
Sweet stuff indeed

3c's & cheers

new pics at http://community.webshots.com/album/60424394CgrJpc

ps all help needed for fresh & original excuses, for the missus, so I can just drive it some more ! I'll even do the shopping I told her !

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

Nice car and nice area you live in...:D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Hmm just love those brick driveways u have in the states and obviusly kangaroo land :) Not much of that in Sweden.. We have asphalt... :/ Or if you live in the countryside - gravel/rocks :D

Must say that the 6's is one of the few car that actually look better in white then some other colors... It sort of makes the lines of the car more out-standing.. I don't really know how to put it.

Damn nice car anyway!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Thanks Swedish Blackbird

You wouldn't think the driveway is concrete, just stencilled brick look on top. We find the kangaroos tend to like sitting on concrete anyway, keeps 'em warm in our harsh Aussie winters ! lol

Yeah, you're right about the 6 in white. It does still look good. I had 3 white company cars (no choice in those days) & hated every one of them, this one is very different. Glad you liked the pics.

3c's to you, cheers

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

:D Do you have Kangaroos walking the streets?! :D Might sound stupid :D Know people who think we have Polar Bears on the streets her, but we havn't :D Not one single (free at least) polar bear in the country :) But Kangaroos are different, they are more like deer and such, whitch we sometimes see in our gardens snagging apples from the trees :D

So do you actually have Kangaroos in the towns? Or are the to shy? They are sooo cool. THough I like the koala bears more. They are the cutest ones around :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

No roos actually right in town but plenty just outside of it. Some roos get very aggressive out at the golf course and won't really move too easily, even when a ball comes whizzing past. A very strong flavoured meat but they make great roo burgers if spiced up.

We get foxes & peacocks (what a combo) in our yard and heaps of other birds, mainly King parrots & kookaburras. Also killed a black snake the other day crawling near the kids play equipment, bit scary
that one.

3c's to you & cheers

ps Koalas aren't bears as such and they are pretty good at piddling on and scratching you if you try to cuddle them ! (except the dozy ones in zoos that are used for tourist pics)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Originally posted by csuftitans

Nice Car Mate, Congrats.   BTW, is that Maroubra beach?[/b]
Nup, Maroubra is a smallish Sydney city beach. Go u 'bra boys !!!!

The beach in the background is 9 Mile Beach between Tuncurry & Black Head, about a four hour drive north of Sydney. http://community.webshots.com/album/60424394CgrJpc

1000km service after 7 days ownership. Maybe I should ease off.

Na to hell with it, its an unlimited Km warranty afterall.

:cheers

So Many Roads - So Little Time !

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

:) OK I heard about the kangroos beeing quite stubborn... Make shure they don't bounce on your car :D

Kookaburras in the garden.. whoo I'd be happy to see a crow :)

·
Registered
25 Posts

Hey my brotha from down unda, congrats on your sweet ride!!!!! I can't wait till they bring the hatchback version to the US, that and my 25th birthday are the 2 things I'm waiting for. You turn 25 in the states and you get a break on car insurance, big one at that. But anyway, could you do me and some other guys a favor, would you post some more pics of the rear, like inside pics of the rear and stuff. I'd like to see the comparisons between that and the normal sedan rear. I really do appreciate it and best of luck with your new toy!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts