Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PCP lip 131 + 250 paint & install + 25 gloss black grille = 406 later and 2 days at the shop it is done PCP Fusion front lip installed. enjoy and tell me what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is a more frontal shot with HoHo

Attachments

·
Registered
823 Posts
I love it.

For some reason I always the front of the car appeared to slop up from the tires, kind of like a >. I like the way this lip flattens out the bottom line.

Might I ask where you got it, how the fitment was, how it attaches, and what material it is made out of?

BTW - It looks great!

·
Registered
234 Posts
looks great :yesnod: . hows the fitment? more pics wuld be nice

·
Registered
254 Posts
Looks good, do you have the sport bumper or the non sport bumper under that?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lip is from procarparts.com fittment was bad till i took it to the shop and they sanded down a few points it was really crappy when me and hoho were tryin to put it on. It is attached wit 6 screws 4 on bottom and then 1 in front of each front tire. And made of FRP. if yall like more pix tell me what kinda of pix u want and then i just might post them lol

-SilpherH

·
Registered
690 Posts
Originally posted by blaeznazn24@Oct 10 2005, 05:34 PM
kevin better get some rims or imma poop on his hood
[snapback]530207[/snapback]​
if you poop on my hood, imma ****** (fill in wutever word u want) on ur cf fenders!

and btw homer ur bumper looks great =P
im a post whore, lol cuz i saw ur car in person at ur house, heck i even picked up the car with you, lol

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
naw i didnt pay for shipping cause i picked it up at procarparts.com place in so cal. i will get that shot for u 2mororw morning. but to let u know the lip is not as low as the oem side skirts.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
first picture is from the side u can see it's a bit higher then the oem skirts

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL probably going to go wit quartar skirts for the rear but that is going to be at least another month b4 i can get those tight on money >.<

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
This looks great. I think you sold me on the fuzion lip. Now just have to wait for the money to roll in. I plan on getting full deal, front, sides, rear.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts