Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have to transfer money from your bank account to your Paypal account? Or does it automatically deduct from your bank account when you send someone money through Paypal? Sort of an online check that goes through instantly. I recently opened a paypal account (easier then cashiers check) and I'm curious as to how it works/how to really use it.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
how it works

well they rip u off to pay for some thing..thats how they work
pay-pal makes way to much money!
[/b]

Paypal only charges me if i accept credit card payments. They have a fee that is. Credit card companies charge retail stores to accept credit cards, its the same thing. Moving money to and from my bank accounts and or credit cards to paypal and vice versa is free... Paying somone is free as well. i have no idea what you are talking about. Its a great way to send money. Paypal is the shit.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
how does that happen? You have to approve every transaction

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
that sux. What did PP say?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Thats why there are fees with CC and not with direct bank account transactions. I ALWAYS use my credit card when I'm buying crap off someone else....if I don't get the goods, I can complain to either paypal or the credit card company and get my money back.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thats why there are fees with CC and not with direct bank account transactions. I ALWAYS use my credit card when I'm buying crap off someone else....if I don't get the goods, I can complain to either paypal or the credit card company and get my money back.
[/b]

I have done over 500+ purchases and sales on ebay and almost all of them through paypal. I do agree that Paypal charges way too much and if you do decide to go with Paypal for payment of anything follow the words of mbrogz3000, use a credit card. Credit cards allow you to charge back any payment that you did not recieve goods or services for within 90 days of the purchase.

Now with this being said a charge back can also work to the advantage of a fraudulent person who comes back at you and states they did not receive the goods or service you were selling and then Paypal switches the burdon on you to prove the item was delivered. This is where you must keep all records and get tracking and delivery confirmation records printed and stored for every transaction. This is also why I will no longer accept Paypal payments for any item over $100 and will not purchase any item without using a credit card payment through Paypal.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm just wondering about the PayPay Balance thing. Do you need money in that account to pay through paypal is that only for when receiving payment so that you can transfer from the PayPal account back to your bank account? If there's no balance on the PayPal account will it automatically deduct from your bank account once you've sent payment to someone??? Or if your PayPal account balance is at $0.00, can you not send a payment to someone until you've transfered money frmo your bank account into PayPal?

Sorry for all the questions. You can never be too safe with your money. Thanks for all of the feedback too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
black03s
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing