Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My 2006 Mazda 6 passenger window isn't working at all from either the drivers side controls or its on control.

I have done some research and found ways to reset electric windows, but this only applies for windows that can operate somehow. Mine isn't operating at all! :(

Can someone please help me out here? Is there a way to check why this is happening to my passenger window?

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it make a sound? Can you hear the gear moving? Maybe the window is off track.
When I pull the control up on the passenger door, I can hear it kind of like the motor is working. But when I push down on the control, nothing. Not one sound at all..

T

·
0 Posts
I'm assuming you've tried the reset? Or did you just think it wouldn't work at all?

I'd try the reset, then maybe try disconnecting/reconnecting the battery and check fuses and try the reset again.

These cars are sketchy with their electronics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm assuming you've tried the reset? Or did you just think it wouldn't work at all?

I'd try the reset, then maybe try disconnecting/reconnecting the battery and check fuses and try the reset again.

These cars are sketchy with their electronics.
If by the reset you mean putting the window down all the way then back up and holding for a few seconds, yes, I have tried that but the problem is the window doesn't want to move at all..

I might have to try disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it to see if that fixes it..

I really don't want to have to spend money on getting it repaired!

·
Registered
1 Posts
The switch on the drivers side window don't work at all for the front passenger side the passenger side only go's up could it be the switch on the driver side the reason why the window doesn't work going down on the passenger side switch I checked passenger side as long as I switched the flow of the voltage window work up and down with a jumper from the passenger side

1 - 8 of 8 Posts