Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bonjour ,
J'ai acheté un poste GPS Android je n'ai pas de fils j'ai un système de son Bose avez vous une solution j'ai lu il parle de fil bleu ampli a brancher sur fil de l ampli Bose avez vous vous une solution merci

·
Registered
181 Posts
Google translator says:

Hello ,
I bought an Android GPS station I have no wires I have a Bose sound system do you have a solution I read it talks about blue wire amp to connect to the Bose amp wire do you have a solution thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello, I bought an Android GPS station I have no wires I have a Bose audio system do you have a solution I have read it about a blue wire amplifier to connect to the Bose amplifier wire do you have a solution thank you

·
Registered
981 Posts
What is an Android GPS Station? What car do you have? What are you trying to do?
Perhaps he bought a navigational Android unit and wanted to connect it.

ANDROID GPS station no sound at the car everything works I have a Bose sound system

If this is what you are trying to do, you can try Bluetooth connection. Otherwise, you need to buy an auxiliary cable and use it instead.

·
Super Moderator
16,957 Posts
Hey guys, let me clarify (Je parle le français, mais juste un petit peu.) I speak French, but only a tiny bit.

He's got a custom Android head unit installed in his 2012 6 and is wondering why he can't get any sound despite plugging all the cables in. He's saying that some of the diagrams say the amp requires a blue wire but can't seem to find it.

@kristoff27 Bonjour et bienvenu!
Hello and Welcome!

Je m'excuse mais je dois utiliser Google translate. Quelle unité Android utilisez-vous?
I'm sorry but I have to use Google Translate. Which Android model are you using?

·
Registered
509 Posts
I believe many aftermarket units come with a blue wire that sends the signal for the amp to turn on. Maybe that is what you are missing.
So who knows how is the Bose amp powered?

·
Super Moderator
16,957 Posts
I believe many aftermarket units come with a blue wire that sends the signal for the amp to turn on. Maybe that is what you are missing.
So who knows how is the Bose amp powered?
For the 2012 model, I have no idea unfortunately. Perhaps @Mz6GreyGhost remembers, though I don't think he ever touched his sound system. I feel bad but I can't think of any other die hard 2nd gen owners who are around.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello all,
I have the same problem in Mazda 6 2016... I installed aftermarket android headunit with birdview 360 cameras. It looks great for safety and totally integrated with Mazda buttons but only one problem (factory amplifier does not work)... Any idea... Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts