Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some stuff to sell from my 6s if anybody's interested..

1 Set of Stock Mazda6s Springs - $15 (hardly used)
1 Stock Swaybar - $5 (hardly used)
3 Qts of Redline MT90 Manual Transmission Fluid - $25 (never used, full set for Mazda6)
<strike>1 Genuine Mazdaspeed Aluminium Leather-Wrapped Manual Shift-Knob - $25 </strike> (used for about 1 year still looks new, originally $100 and only found in Japan) SOLD

We can meet somewhere half-way between me and you. I live in Plymouth.
Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
799 Posts
does the shift knob fit without any modifications?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll take the shift knob off your hands for that price if you don't mind shipping (I'll pay) to 75071.
[/b]
Whoever provides UPS account number first wins this bid.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$40 and i'll pay shipping and work out logistics. first bidder to this on the thread wins the prize. thanks.

·
Registered
799 Posts
got to say, that was a jacked way of selling that. I had expressed interest first and even asked how much to ship to me. It would of been nice if you had responded to my pm about shipping rather then just throw a hail mary post.

thanks anyways :sarc:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got to say, that was a jacked way of selling that. I had expressed interest first and even asked how much to ship to me. It would of been nice if you had responded to my pm about shipping rather then just throw a hail mary post.

thanks anyways :sarc:
[/b]
you weren't the first, someone else pm'd me before you. then he offered $40 and that's how it ended. sorry!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts