Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what would people be interested in if I part out my daily driver. If I get enough interest in most of the stuff I WILL part it out. So lets get this started who would be interested in what and and offer to go along with that. Serious people only please. For example: I would like the front hood for $100.

Maybe if I get enough people I can part it out. I wanted to sell it whole for $7700 and wanted to see if I get more interest this way.

The car:
2004 Mazda 6 V6 Fully Loaded 5-Speed Transmission and its Performance White.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I want the radio display for $45.00 :) OH and your antenna for $15 (base and antenna)

Hey monoxide mine too lol. Oh and I got the clear sidemarkers like your car! and I got my hands on your style of grill. I hope you don't mind me copying the whole Mazda thing on the front :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Driver side mirror

I am looking for the driver side mirror back cover in WHITE. Ill give you $10 for it.

Also, do you have the middle undercarriage panel? Is it in good shape?
Ill give you $25 for that.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
radio displaye thingy up top has the same issue. lol but I fixed it buy just apply it force to it. So all i did was pull back on it and it worked so now I have a secret plastic peice from the back pushing on it and no one knows!!! shh...lol but I wont sell u it like that without telling u...maybe u can try that to urs

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
the one i have is the same way, if i open my storage drawer, and grab the lip, and pull back, it works. but its always been like that. ive always assumed the solder'ed joints probably came undone, and when you pull it, it makes contact.

too bad im to lazy to try re-soldering it. once i get ahold of a good replacement, ill try it though. just dont want to make it even worse if i dont have another one.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
I want the radio display for $45.00

Hey monoxide mine too lol. Oh and I got the clear sidemarkers like your car! and I got my hands on your style of grill. I hope you don't mind me copying the whole Mazda thing on the front :)
i would have paid over $100 for that radio screen. ;) lol

and no, i dont mind. i would if we lived in the same town though. lol. but what other people do in other states arent ever gonna bother me. just dont slap a bunch of SRH stickers on there. haha

·
Registered
572 Posts
any aftermarket parts? CP-E cai, non tuneable? strut tower bar, braces?

·
Registered
47 Posts
any side skirts? im interested? i get 100 bucks

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no CAI/braces/strut bar...engine got 119k highway miles...first owner since 2004-2010 was my aunt and I got the car in January till now

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it doesnt seem like im getting enough interest anyway...its all good if this falls through ill sell the whole car at a really cheap price maybe

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ill take your engine cover if you do decide to part it out and possibly some other parts. PM me and let me know what you decide either way. Ill be happy to help you out.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys the whole car might be sold as a whole. So sale is pending as of now. Thanks for all of u who responded but I'll update this if I do sell it thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
hey i need a center dash vent, and a driverside headrest dep. on int. color, and the wishbone engine mount if its in good condition, rubber not torn?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks brian...yea the car is sold...and as of today 8-26-10 that 98 eclipse was sold as well and now im rocking a 2000 Honda Acoord FULLY LOADED!!!....Im still working on getting that EVO tho...thanks for all the interest.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts