Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Secondary fog lights(are they compatibly with the sports pkg?) and for the Sports Grille. I'm going to be putting in an order through my dealer on monday and I wondered if anyone has the part #'s for these? I also was wondering if anyone knew of the availabilty on the Euro Tails from Mazda yet? I had read of someone on this board ordering them and then being told Mazda was holding up production on them for "Quality" issues. Any further word?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Reading Topic: Part #'s for...

Yes- next purchase for me- Dealer should be able to look up part# for you.

Where you asking about the fogs or the Euro tails ? Last I heard from my dealer was the fog lights are still being held back.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Actually Im asking about both the tails and the fogs. Are the secondary fogs compatibly with the sports pkg? I realize my car has them intragrated into the headlight assemble but can the fogs shown in the accessories catalog be used as well?
And I also did want to know if anyone had any info on availability of the Eruo-Tails?

·
Registered
878 Posts

I have asked my dealer about the fogs and was told, no problem. I'm going to have them wired to the open switch, the one between your tc button and your dimmer. I think the best way will be to wire them directly to the switch. This way you can have them on with or without your main lights on. I was told that Mazda was holding back the lights because of some quality issues. I'll check with them again and see if that has changed.

Strange ? One day at the mazda site (old one) under build your own, I saw the euro lights in the options. Now there not offered ? Not sure what to tell you about the tail lights. I guess check with your dealer and see whats up.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Thanks for the info guys, I'll have to do some checking with my dealer on Monday.
Jay, are those tails "factory"? They seem to be.
Lastly can anyone point me in the right direction on picking up some clear side markers,I want to ditch the orange ones.

As always, thanks in advance, you guys and this site are a tremendous help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts