Discussion Starter #1
2004 6s
ok, I need:

06 black tail lights, all 4 pieces
Cabin Air Filter
Touch up paint: volcanic red
Radiator drain plug
so, the plug where # 1 is pointing

I want to get this stuff soon here so let me know how to order all this stuff, as well as some shipping options if you don't mind! zip code is ewa beach, HI 96706

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
290 Posts
2004 6s
ok, I need:

06 black tail lights, all 4 pieces
Cabin Air Filter
Touch up paint: volcanic red
Radiator drain plug
so, the plug where # 1 is pointing

I want to get this stuff soon here so let me know how to order all this stuff, as well as some shipping options if you don't mind! zip code is ewa beach, HI 96706

Thanks in advance!
[/b]
Here goes,
I am assuming the black bezeled 06 tail lamp's. The complete set MSRP's for 257.60 with a website price of 206.00. I would have to order these.
Cabin air filter- Website price 22.10 I have plenty
Drain plug- Website price-6.56 I would have to order it.
T-paint- Website price-3.40 I would have to order it to.

The most affordable shipping options are
UPS- 35.00 this is the easiest due to the fact that they would drop it at your door
US Postal Service- 20.00 this is the cheapest but you would have to probably go get it from your post office

As for ordering, I would need you to call the order in due to the 06 parts not yet being in my data base as of yet. 704-563-1510 ext141 I will be in until 5pm EST.

Thanks for this opprotunity,
JMBaggie

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FYI, I will prob go ahead and order this tommorow AM (well my AM, we are on a 6hr diffrence :sarc: )
and yes black bezeled 06 tail lamps.

What does UPS & USPS(i'm assuming parcel post, 2-3 weeks to HI) say for shipping time?

·
Registered
290 Posts
FYI, I will prob go ahead and order this tommorow AM (well my AM, we are on a 6hr diffrence :sarc: )
and yes black bezeled 06 tail lamps.

What does UPS & USPS(i'm assuming parcel post, 2-3 weeks to HI) say for shipping time?
[/b]
I will be in until 6pm EST tomorrow and I don't take a lunch.

As for ETA I will send them the fastest that money allows. For 3 day USPS service it looks like it is only @5.00 more in shipping.

JMBaggie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
2 Participants
bagman1
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing