Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets start a list of part numbers that you guys may need or have that anyone else would like.....

Just ask or add. :)

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Lets start a list of part numbers that you guys may need or have that anyone else would like.....

Just ask or add. :)
[/b]
*this post was edited by Jax6s. It no longer conveys the message that DaBears2k was trying to get across. The moderator has overstepped his boundries, but the member is the bigger man and will not argue*

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just thought I would help you guys out if you are looking for a part and needed a number. :)

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
*this post was edited by Jax6s. It no longer conveys the message that DaBears2k was trying to get across. The moderator has overstepped his boundries, but the member is the bigger man and will not argue*
[/b]
...and I say it again...don't be sarcastic towards a sponsor!

And now, you want to play sarcastic with me... You know better! :nono:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
...and I say it again...don't be sarcastic towards a sponsor!

And now, you want to play sarcastic with me... You know better! :nono: [/b]
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
635 Posts
I could use a part number for the transmission drain plug washer for an 04 6s ATX. I've purchased one of those washers before using the catalog system and it wasn't the proper size. The transmission drain plug on the 04 6s ATX is 24mm.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could use a part number for the transmission drain plug washer for an 04 6s ATX. I've purchased one of those washers before using the catalog system and it wasn't the proper size. The transmission drain plug on the 04 6s ATX is 24mm.

Thanks!
[/b]

HE03-10-404 drain plug for 4 speed at

·
Registered
635 Posts
I believe there is some confusion as to what part number I was requesting.

The part number I need is for the transmission drain plug washer on a 2004 6S 3.0L ATX. Washer only, not the drain plug.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I believe there is some confusion as to what part number I was requesting.

The part number I need is for the transmission drain plug washer on a 2004 6S 3.0L ATX. Washer only, not the drain plug.

Thanks!
[/b]

There is a gasket that goes right with the drain plug. Is that what you are wondering?? I am sorry. And that gasket runs for .72 each

1 - 11 of 11 Posts