Mazda 6 Forums banner

Part number required for O/S/F lower arm

650 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  ViperGRM 
#1 ·
Hi

I have a Madza 6 sport 2011 manual 2.2 Diesel car with a knocking noise. I have been told by the garage i need an O/S/F lower arm with the little unit that bolts to lower arm to make the rear bush and tie rod.

Does anyone know what the part number for this would be please as the garage didn't know.

Thank you

#6 · (Edited)
As pure coincidence, I also need front lower suspension arms for both sides and also track rod ends. I am also UK based. I was quote silly money by a local garage, so I'm trying to source the parts myself and get a competent mechanic to replace them. I am suffering from mass confusion over different cone sizes and different track rod lengths (181mm or 207mm).

@DrFeelGood maybe you, or someone brighter than me can help me work out which is the correct part/s? I have a 2014 MAZDA 6 Estate (GJ, GL) 2.2 D (110 KW / 150 HP / from 2012) Thank you!

@ianitrix I am sorry to hijack your thread. My head is about to explode lol. Thank you!

#7 · (Edited)
As pure coincidence, I also need front lower suspension arms for both sides and also track rod ends. I am also UK based. I was quote silly money by a local garage, so I'm trying to source the parts myself and get a competent mechanic to replace them. I am suffering from mass confusion over different cone sizes and different track rod lengths (181mm or 207mm).

@DrFeelGood maybe you, or someone brighter than me can help me work out which is the correct part/s? I have a 2014 MAZDA 6 Estate (GJ, GL) 2.2 D (110 KW / 150 HP / from 2012) Thank you!

@ianitrix I am sorry to hijack your thread. My head is about to explode lol. Thank you!

I believe the suspension arms are the exact same parts as mine and the part numbers are shown in the image as lower arms L & R. If use look at autodoc.co.uk and put in your number plate, they have a load of track rod ends to choose from around £12-14 each

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.