Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOW???? Everyone was bitchin about the headlamp change out.. that was CAKE! I installed the CATZ Galaxy H-1's, now I want to install new bulbs in the parking lights to change completely over... But we could not get them to budge. We worked on the passenger side which seemed to have easy access.... How in the hell you access the drivers side without removing the ENTIRE Filter box, Ill never know.... Can anyone help? Please....

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Replying to Topic 'Parking/City lights?'

Nevermind, I figured it out.... The small bulbs pull straight out with some wiggling... I put in a set of Silver bulbs.... SWEET looking!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

All I can tell you is the ones I installed are completely written in Japanese. LUKS Silver's SX-323, 12V 5W t10. If that helps at all... I can have a better American Answer tommorrow when the store opens....

·
Registered
303 Posts

how did you wiggle?? which part in the back did you wiggle? can you take a picture so we can know..thanks =)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Reading Topic: Parking/City lights?

That helps a bit. They appear to be a 194 type bulb. The stupid thing with the Mazda owners manual is they list bulb wattages, but not the bulb type...

·
Registered
2,398 Posts

Do you pull on the part of the headlamp that is kninda like a round peg? I don't know if that is part of the headlight though. Also how much to those city lights cost(the white ones)?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Simple_Man :
Your signatue pic is nice, but it is 78 pixels to high. Please reduce it's size!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts