Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the colours are the same but just different paint codes? Because I think they look slightly different to me .. or is that just me... :sarc:

my car (looks a lot less red then in real life)

arch4life's car

·
Registered
721 Posts
They're all built in North America (same plant). I don't think they use different colors for US & Canada.

btw, how's your magnaflow?

·
Registered
420 Posts
They should be the same, maybe just different lighting the color code is 28D Gold Ash Metallic.

·
Registered
192 Posts
should be the same.

nice grills. where did you order them from?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ Blame the French ;)

They're all built in North America (same plant). I don't think they use different colors for US & Canada.

btw, how's your magnaflow?
[/b]
Pretty good, nice growl to them but a little too loud when accelerating up hills on hwy's. But if you have your music up you can't hear them.

should be the same.

nice grills. where did you order them from?
[/b]
Got them from a car tuner shop, but I think it's just like gutter guard. I just couldn't find it at the hardware store. So I paid too much for them :(

... ok I'll order a can of the Blazing Copper from paint scratch then. LED mirror covers on the way and I guess I should get some eyelids while I'm at it :)

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
The US colours and Canadian colours are the same. They use different names (due to different marketing stragegies) but if you look up the colour code, they are the same. I think We had Lapis Blue and they had Sonic Blue but they had the same colour code. I think we have Blazing Copper and they have Burnt Orange Metallic or something like that. I can't remember, it's been too long since I looked into this issue.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok sounds good :)

·
Registered
420 Posts
The US colours and Canadian colours are the same. They use different names (due to different marketing stragegies) but if you look up the colour code, they are the same. I think We had Lapis Blue and they had Sonic Blue but they had the same colour code. I think we have Blazing Copper and they have Burnt Orange Metallic or something like that. I can't remember, it's been too long since I looked into this issue. [/b]
Thats Right, you just got it backwards, we had sonic blue they had lapis, we had burnt orange they had blazing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
6 Participants
wing_woo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing