Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having problems with the paint blemishes on the 06 Gray's? I have 1 that is pretty bad and I think I just discovered another one tonight at the carwash gonna look real good tomorrow.

The dealership agreed that one is pretty bad and is going to fix it. I have the pinstrip and they aren't sure exactly what they want to do. I don't care if they remove it or not (the pinstrip that is).

Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes I have a blemish on the top of my 06 Tit. Grey. Its about the size of a dime. Looks like a rough spot. Going to talk to the dealer tonight about it.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Anyone else having problems with the paint blemishes on the 06 Gray's? I have 1 that is pretty bad and I think I just discovered another one tonight at the carwash gonna look real good tomorrow.

The dealership agreed that one is pretty bad and is going to fix it. I have the pinstrip and they aren't sure exactly what they want to do. I don't care if they remove it or not (the pinstrip that is).

Thanks!
[/b]
have them remove the pin strip save you some time i hate the pinstrip and they will remove the blemish as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts