Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's make this the official PA spotted thread. :eek:

I was behind a MS6 w/wheels & what looked like molded in roof diffusers earlier this week. I heard his turbo as I assume he had, at least, an intake as well. Rear flying M badge was also black.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I've been seeing a black facelift sedan on the road that we're working on near the NYS border. It's got black 5 spoke wheels and tinted stock tail lights. Possibly something done to the exhaust (I haven't decided yet though xD ) A girl was driving it.

Reactions: 2006_MS6

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Saw another one today. Black sedan with plastidipped wheels and emblems. It looked to have Car_LEDs too. Definitely had at least the brake light mod.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I feel like I'm taking over this thread xD

Not PA, but it's the extreme south NY... so I'm gonna post it anyway :p
Just saw a grey speed in Binghamton. Dipped wheels and a honeycomb grille.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
362 Posts
Saw a TiGray a few weekend ago near rt 534 and Jonas road by the Jonas hotel. Dark tint lowered and car led tails. Gave me a nod as I drove by in my Black Mica speed. Also got harassed on rt80 by some dick bag in a white gen 2 slow ass 6. Guy kept tail gating me and then passing me then pulling in front of me and slowing down. I'm assuming he was trying to get me to waste my gas on his bone stock bumper sticker covered turd mobile. He was freaking my wife out. I ignored his stupid ass until he gave up and sped off.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Spotted 2 Tigray speed6 today with in an hour one in Chichester Pa parked in a gas station had stock wheels painted bronze, and the other in Media Pa, and it had after market wheels.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spotted 2 Tigray speed6 today with in an hour one in Chichester Pa parked in a gas station had stock wheels painted bronze, and the other in Media Pa, and it had after market wheels.

Either one have body color rear bumper guards & shaved rear Flying M badge? That would be my old MS6. :lol:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Either one have body color rear bumper guards & shaved rear Flying M badge? That would be my old MS6. :lol:
Don't think the ones I saw fits the description of your old ms6. I thought about taking a pic but didn't have time in both spottings lol but if I see a ms6 your old ms6 description I will take a pic and post it here lol

Reactions: 2006_MS6

·
Registered
617 Posts
You know what's even funnier is the fact that was just coming back from Delaware after meeting with another member of the forum that also have a Tigray ms6 lol its like Mazda dumped all the Tigrays in this area lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Saw a black ms6 in phoenixville today, couldnt get a good look to see if any thing was done to it as i was running late to pick up a friend. Even though it may have been stock i don't ever see any over this way

·
Registered
617 Posts

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts