Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It just never ends...but I'm getting closer. Get my car back, drive it home (stalled it twice because of the new clutch d'oh!) and park it. Take it out for a gentle ride and the CEL pops on. Get it home and scan it, says P0325 Knock Sensor. So where is this at? I'd like to inspect the connection to be sure everything is a-ok, but don't have the foggiest idea where it is. Thanks.

I AM A RETARD. Guess what I forgot to reconnect when I put everything back? Just realized what it was, and where it was...hopefully 15 miles didn't do enough damage (if any) to matter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My 04 6 S has 167k on it and drives great. Today when I got around the block my car bucked and immediately threw the AT light and check engine light on. Pulled over and turned the car off, restarted. AT light was off but CEL still on. Drove it around the block and it felt like the transmission was stuttering it was pretty bad. AT light came back on. Had to just drive it home. The way it bucked was actually pretty alarming. Scanned it immediately and it gave the code P0325 Knock Sensor 1 Circuit (Bank 1 or Single Sensor). So I've been trying to research what this is and if it is a quick fix or something more intense.

I'm reading from others who have had the code, or code P0328 which seems like it is the same thing, but no one mentions such an abrupt jerking or bucking feeling upon accelerating. Anyone had this happen before?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
MazzyMoto
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing