Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, new to this site, but just recently bought a 07 mazda 6 with the 2.3. car is great, leather sunroof, love it. except it started overheating. took it back to the dealer and they replaced the thermostat. now it started back up overheating a week later. :confused: any ideas??

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
the good and bad is, it's not common on the car. the tstat is usually the culprit, but it it was just swapped out i'm not sure. i'd contact the dealer again and see what their thoughts are since they just did the work on it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well contacted dealer and waiting on response. hope they can fix it cuz this is ridiculous. the car otherwise is great and has great potential.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dealer responded with a loaner car and will take car to shop on monday. sweet. its good when the owner of the dealership is also wanting business from you. hehe, so ill get the car fixed, and make commission of the stuff he wants, SWEET!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
talked to the dealer today, and the mechanic cant figure out what is causing the car to overheat!! this is some bull if you ask me. had the car for almost a week, and it wont overheat while they have it. something stinks if u ask me

·
Registered
339 Posts
Is/was the fan kicking on at a certain temp?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts