Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have been contacted by OV and they said they can invoice me to begin a tune. It is not a final power levels yet, but I can assist in getting there with my car the way I see it.

Looking forward to getting started and I will give updates, etc. once the tuning begins as I did with my CX-3.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I have been contacted by OV and they said they can invoice me to begin a tune. It is not a final power levels yet, but I can assist in getting there with my car the way I see it.

Looking forward to getting started and I will give updates, etc. once the tuning begins as I did with my CX-3.
Yes, please update us.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Cool. I'm excited this is getting some traction, and looking forward to your updates.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just popping in to show my interest in this tune as well. Looking forward to an official tune. I will definitely be buying one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
If the process with my CX3 is any indication, we are looking at probably late June/early July to have the tune complete for my car. It will take about 4-5 variations of tune files to get things settled in. Of course as they develop for other cars, I can update mine as well.

Reactions: 1BlinkGone
21 - 26 of 26 Posts