Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The URL's show a lot of signs. And a few forums can't read those signs. So I can't the photo's here

Go to http://all.at/mazda -> Ik en Mazda

We choose the Premacy because it has a lot of space, it is a Mazda, looks good, drives good etc, reliable. The covers of the seats is ugly by my opinion...

What do you think?

By the way; when we bought the Premacy (summer 1999); we only had the choice between these Midi-MPV's:

They are were boring or ugly...so I think we've made a pretty good choice :p

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Our Premacy'

Originally posted by AliAL

How come you didn't go for the one on the far left?  It's gorgeous :D[/b]
I have seen that FIAT in real life. It is a complete riddle how some car designer (idiot??) came up with this car. It must have been done the morning after a party ending up in a pool, where no oxygen was fed to the brain for 45 minutes - resulting in a brain disorder that still has no name.

God that CAR IS UGLY!!!!!. No, I mean that THING is ugly. <g>:sarc

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

I also think that the Citroën Xara Picasso is one ugly bastard. Not as ugly as that Fiat monster, but still very ugly.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by AliAL

Yeah, that Fiat looks like somethin out of a campy Godzilla movie. :)[/b]
...after Godzilla stepped on it, chewed it and spit it out!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

The Multipla could have been nice if not for that ugly lightramp thingy. The rest is quit OK for the car type... Just that front spoils the entire car.

But... Who cares really. Havn't heard of anyone buying Fiat's for the design. Oh well.. Honstly I haven't heard of anyone buing a Fiat at all... :D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Blackbird

The Multipla could have been nice if not for that ugly lightramp thingy. The rest is quit OK for the car type... Just that front spoils the entire car.

But... Who cares really. Havn't heard of anyone buying Fiat's for the design. Oh well.. Honstly I haven't heard of anyone buing a Fiat at all... :D[/b]
Agree, agree, agree and agree!!!:D

·
Registered
246 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

Originally posted by Blackbird

But... Who cares really. Havn't heard of anyone buying Fiat's for the design. Oh well.. Honstly I haven't heard of anyone buing a Fiat at all... :D[/b]
Agree, agree, agree and agree!!!:D [/b][/quote]

LOL :D

·
Registered
246 Posts

Originally posted by Matt Mazda

We choose the Premacy because it has a lot of space, it is a Mazda, looks good, drives good etc, reliable. The covers of the seats is ugly by my opinion...

What do you think?[/b]
Well, you've made the right choice I think, but did you never thought of a 626 wagon? That's also roomy, drives a bit better but the design isn't that.

Coen

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

The 626 Wagon was waaaaaaaaay too boring. And the higher step in the Premacy is very handy. Me and my twin brother are both 1.90+ m...

·
Registered
246 Posts

Originally posted by Matt Mazda

The 626 Wagon was waaaaaaaaay too boring. And the higher step in the Premacy is very handy. Me and my twin brother are both 1.90+ m...[/b]
Ok, the car's design is bad, but the headroom is ok (better than say a Citroen Picasso). And when you're that tall (just like most other Dutch people ;) ) you shouldn't get a MX-5..

Coen

Ps. I'm supposed to get over 1.95m, so I can already say 'goodbye' to the Mx-5.. I don't like to have my head as a part of the roll-bar... :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts