Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it driving anyone else besides me crazy that no one has developed anything for our cars' computer? Chips etc etc...Im tired of reading posts about whos CAI makes the most power I want something new to salavate(sp) over!!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
You've been here for how long? Try waiting as long as some of us that are still waiting for the regular 6.
[/b]
Fixed it for ya :p . I haven't been here anywhere as near as long as you, but see a pattern develop over time:

Guys I found a tuner!!! Everyone new gets excited in anticipation for it, the same questions are asked, and 3 weeks later the thread is dead. Oh well I suppose, it all may eventually come along, but am already getting in the mode you veterans of the club are of not holding my breath any longer. Sure there is unichip, but thats nothing that the average person is going to use as it is time consuming, and not nearly as convenient as an ECU flasher.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
mike2005
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing