Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Jupp here it is.

What you can't see is the two long white scratches on the rear fender... :( I dunno how they got there.. Maybe a thorny bush my dad said he had to park beside... Hmm

Very well here are the winter rim picture I have been talking about to take... Looks quite dull but in person it suits the car quite well... Looks better then Mazdas own 15"/16" IMHO. But the 17" summer wheels... Yummie :D

Speaking of wheels and tyres. My dad is a little angry :D There are long marks in the asphalt after the studs :D I pushed the pedal a little to hard once when there where ice on the driveway D: I think there are marks on the concrete in the garage as well :D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reading Topic: Our 6 with winter rims

Hmmm if someone wonders... THe tyres are Hanook-something. Nothing fancy but they work and keeps the car on the road...

·
Registered
391 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Our 6 with winter rims'

Originally posted by Blackbird

Hmmm if someone wonders... THe tyres are Hanook-something. Nothing fancy but they work and keeps the car on the road...[/b]

I like michelin better! :D

Good 6 wagon!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

Yep......I like your Mazda6 also very, very, very, very, very much with its 17" :p

Your winter alloys aren't very bad, but the tire is very wide, if you know what I mean. See picture:

What is the English word for that?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

:) Yeah the rims are only 15". But it's better in wintertime then 16" or 17", couse since you have more rubber hight it's lesser risk to hit curbstons and such with the rims which might not be visible in the snow. Roads with snow also sometimes get a washboard surface (surface FULL of little humps) and then the more rubber the less you shake apart :D
And I can't imagine what 17" winter tyres would cost. :)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Our 6 with winter rims'

Originally posted by Matt

Yep......I like your Mazda6 also very, very, very, very, very much with its 17" :p

Your winter alloys aren't very bad, but the tire is very wide, if you know what I mean. See picture:

What is the English word for that?[/b]
You mean sidewall?

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Yeah, Blackbird. We see the winter rims. They are okay.

But what we don't see is...the winter?????

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

It's there! You just have to look close enough! :D There IS a little snow on the strete at the top of the hill! ;)

Noo it's no snow here at the moment... But we'll keep the wheels on till around end of febuari - beginning od march I guess. To be sure...

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Oh...sorry, I didn't see. So you have all THAT much winter...

We have like 40 inches or so now...you could have some if you want... ;)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

No couse it's not my car :D It's my dads, and I don't think is so willing to give you the keys :)

And how would you get the cars home? Trailer? To you have a BE license? :) *feel that that was a thing not to ask :D*

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

:D *seeing Steve in one of those russian monster helicopters in front om me * :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts