Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys Im a noob to Mazdas. Loving my 6 so far. And I'm a big fan of forums, came from the honda civic community recently, I was a member of honda-tech which is a very fast paced forum. So far I've found this forum seems to be the most popular however it doesnt move nearly as fast as honda-tech... im suprised to find it a bit hard to find a lot of topics and quick answers to some posts. Not hating cus im one of you guys now, but is there any other forum that has a good member base that moves quicker or is this basically the best one?

Ive found a few but not as popular..
MazdaForums.com
Mazda6tech.com

to name a few.

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This is pretty much the best 6 forum to get the most answers pretty quickly. To kinda say this is slower than the honda forums, well you have to keep in mind how many honda's are on the road. Next you have to be really impatient if you think this forum is "slow" to honda's standards. Please do not take it as a flame, but most of us have other things to do than to answer people's questions if the answers can be searched for. Not only searched here or elsewhere, like 6tech for example.

Well I hope you grow to like our community!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome. I second what Jimmy said, but I think what matters more than the forum's pace is the quality of the experience. The guys and gals over here are all great, and you'll probably enjoy the company more than any other Mazda forums. I came from a Mercedes forum and I thought those people were the best - until I came here :cheers:
We all hope you enjoy your Mazda and the forums.

·
Registered
781 Posts
since your coming to us from the honda cumunity and wondering why the ur not finding as many answers, just remeber, With Mazda, Its Quality, not Quanity!

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
is this basically the best one?[/b]
:yesnod:

I have to admit that I visit mazda6tech once in a while to find technical info/how to directions. But I feel that this forum has the best balance of technical and social interactions.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I belong to another 6 forum but this one is the best overall.
One thing to keep in mind is that the members make or break a site.

Welcome.
I hope you add to this forum.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I'm on honda-tech as well. Haven't posted in a long time. But you are right, that site is very fast pace compared to this site. But you have to remember that site is for all Hondas and not just one specific model.

Welcome to the club and I hope you enjoy your 6.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Mazda6Club easily amounts to 95% of the Mazda6 traffic. Maybe even 99%.

Mazda6Club has 14,000 members with a bit less than 1 million posts covering one model of a car made for just 5 years. Honda-Tech has almost 250,000 users and 25 million posts covering dozens of models made in about 20 years. Honda-Tech has about as many members as Mazda6s have EVER been made in the US.

Actually if you work it out there are probably more people here focused on JUST ONE CAR, than there is on Honda-Tech on any one car there. Their Civic Forum for 2001-2005 models (one model for 5 years, same as this Forum) only has 25,000 posts in it. We've got 40 times that many postings here.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Also the Mazda was only available since 2003. Honda-Tech includes many different years and models of various Hondas. From old Civics to new S2000s. It also includes the Acura lineup as well, so naturally it will have much more activity vs Mazda6Club.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i visit a few often, though none are 6 specific besides this one. but MOCC (for the cali guys), Mazdas247, mazdaforum, (mazda3forums & focaljet are great if you have a 6i for engine stuff).

by far this one is the best one out there. we've had plenty of people leave pissed off saying, fine i'll just go somewhere else.....just to end up bitching that the other ones suck and they want back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts