Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 Mazda 6 v6 and I found headers for a Jaguar 01-02 and since those cars run the same engines as us, do they fit our cars. I've been wanting headers since I got my car and in addition to being hard to find, they're expensive. I just want to make more power

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I have an 04 Mazda 6 v6 and I found headers for a Jaguar 01-02 and since those cars run the same engines as us, do they fit our cars. I've been wanting headers since I got my car and in addition to being hard to find, they're expensive. I just want to make more power
I'm pretty sure they will fit esp the 3.0L jag V6...I doubt the down pipes will have the same route as your 6 tho.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Which Jag are you looking at? Both the S-Type and the X-Type used the Duratec. The X-Type engine is transverse and FWD like the 6 - the headers might fit. The S-Type is Longitudinal and RWD. S-Type headers would not fit.

CR

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Which Jag are you looking at? Both the S-Type and the X-Type used the Duratec. The X-Type engine is transverse and FWD like the 6 - the headers might fit. The S-Type is Longitudinal and RWD. S-Type headers would not fit.

CR
True, I forgot the S type is RWD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
e4w
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing