Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows of any good car shops in the Orlando area, around Disney area, to buy after market parts for my M6. I'm going on vacation for a week from Canada and want to check out if there any good shops around while I'm down. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
There's alot of shops here. Couple tuning shops and whatnot, etc... couple of GREAT tuning shops that have tuned Supra's at over 1000whp. I'll ask my buddy about those and get you the contacts.

Went to this other parts shop like a week back to pick up a CF hood for my buddys RX-8, good inventory, or so it looked. They can probably order whatever you want.

http://www.rzmotoring.com/

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
We deal with the parent owner of RZ, one of our main suppliers.

We don't have a shop but are located in Orlando. Save you a lot of moneu by not having to pay shipping on most parts.

Check out Speed Zone, Racing Zone, Auto Fashion, Titan Motorsports, etc.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We deal with the parent owner of RZ, one of our main suppliers.

We don't have a shop but are located in Orlando. Save you a lot of moneu by not having to pay shipping on most parts.

Check out Speed Zone, Racing Zone, Auto Fashion, Titan Motorsports, etc.
[/b]

Boyz,

Sorry for the late reply, been flying for a day and a half to get back home from Afghanistan. Thanks Wiggum, PR, and Blackmagic for the replies. I'll check out the all the shops when I'm down. Is there one that stands out from any of the others? But, again thanks for the posts.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
We specialize in the Mazda6 ;)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Boyz,

Sorry for the late reply, been flying for a day and a half to get back home from Afghanistan. Thanks Wiggum, PR, and Blackmagic for the replies. I'll check out the all the shops when I'm down. Is there one that stands out from any of the others? But, again thanks for the posts.
[/b]
RZmotorings pretty good. Talk to kieth. and titan motorsports.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
Eatsomerice
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing