Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ATTENTION ORLANDO PPL!!

I met this kid Will at the track who had a blue protoge and he loved my car. He told me he was starting a central florida mazda owners club, or CFLMOC. (im not typing it out again haha). Anyway, the first meet is going to be sunday november 19, at 9am at the publix on east colonial drive, just east of Alafaya trail. Its for anyone that owns a mazda and i heard theres gonna be a few RX8s, 3's, protoges, but we need more 6s to show them which model kicks the most ass. After meeting at publix were heading to Speedworld at Bithlo. Its a 1/4 mile strip down further east on 50. If you have any question plese email me @ [email protected]

Thanks,
-Trevor

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
hey hey Trevor.......Also....you are MORE than welcome to join us to attend the SPEED World-Challenge in Sebring Flordia comming March 14th-17th of 2007!!!! :nana:

Take care
Neal S.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i am Will. ok the meet is not on the 19th its on dec 3rd for funday sunday. our meets will be on funday sunday each month if you guys are interested. all other meets ill have trevor tell you about when we plan them.
oh and the car is a green mx6... it was night when he saw it so its cool.

peace
Will D.

ATTENTION ORLANDO PPL!!

I met this kid Will at the track who had a blue protoge and he loved my car. He told me he was starting a central florida mazda owners club, or CFLMOC. (im not typing it out again haha). Anyway, the first meet is going to be sunday november 19, at 9am at the publix on east colonial drive, just east of Alafaya trail. Its for anyone that owns a mazda and i heard theres gonna be a few RX8s, 3's, protoges, but we need more 6s to show them which model kicks the most ass. After meeting at publix were heading to Speedworld at Bithlo. Its a 1/4 mile strip down further east on 50. If you have any question plese email me @ [email protected]

Thanks,
-Trevor
[/b]

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya my bad...lol i got a lot goin on, and got the dates mixed up. The meet is on the 3rd and wills car is green, not blue...

·
Registered
246 Posts
that is really damn early on a sunday....I will see if I can make it

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
When is funday Sunday? Or was that just 2 days ago

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
hey hey Trevor.......Also....you are MORE than welcome to join us to attend the SPEED World-Challenge in Sebring Flordia comming March 14th-17th of 2007!!!! :nana:

[/b]
I've gone to the sebring races for the last couple of years, went to high school there so it's like a "reuniting" with high school friends, watching badass cars, and getting drunk. Good times :D

I might be able to attend Dec 3rd or whenever the new date is. Car's not in the best shape, needs some paint fixes etc but, whatever. I didn't even have my car for the last meet, I'll make some sacrifices, haha.

·
Registered
152 Posts

Take care
Neal S.
[/b]
Hey how about us northerners???
I gotta come back down about then anyways to pick up my jetski in FLL.
Hmmm... These days might work...

·
Registered
232 Posts
I usually work every Sunday, but I'm taking vacation days over Dec 1-4. I'd like to come out and meet up, but why so early in the morning? What time does Funday Sunday start?

·
Registered
246 Posts
its and all day thing you can show up any time its racing 9-5 at osw for funday sunday
[/b]

I usually work every Sunday, but I'm taking vacation days over Dec 1-4. I'd like to come out and meet up, but why so early in the morning? What time does Funday Sunday start?
[/b]

·
Registered
25 Posts
its really 10-5 but you want to get a good spot in the staging lanes get there before 10 so we will meet at the publix at 9 then 9:30 we will go to the track.

·
Registered
232 Posts
So it's the Publix at the corner of Chuluota Rd in Bithlo not the one at the corner of Alafaya?

·
Registered
25 Posts
oh idk the road names but if your the guy i think you are then its the same one we met at before we caravanned to ff2..... i was the green mx6

So it's the Publix at the corner of Chuluota Rd in Bithlo not the one at the corner of Alafaya?
[/b]

·
Registered
232 Posts
oh idk the road names but if your the guy i think you are then its the same one we met at before we caravanned to ff2..... i was the green mx6
[/b]
Ohh, that's you. Okay haha, gotcha. Yeah that's the Publix at Corner Lakes (Bithlo). I went ahead and posted this up on PT as well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts