Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ordered these babies from my boy's SHOP down here. $289 is wut they're runnin me and they should be here within a week and a half. these are ORDERED not pre-ordered. i can't wait. he got info from eibach and they told him they had just gotten started with em. so they will be public soon fellas! ;)

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

MeanStreet Motorsport of Asheville
411 North Louisiana Avenue Suite K
Asheville, NC 28806

828 225 4131

·
Registered
791 Posts
Reading Topic: Ordered Eibach Lowering Springs

Hey WhoDiddy, I'd really like to get a report from you of how they effect the ride. Will new shocks be necessary? Will the ride become jarring? A 1.5" drop seems like a lot to me, so I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

·
Registered
514 Posts

Nice... I'll be happy to see pics of the install, and the final product, if possible!

And also as stretchsje said, tell us about the change in ride quality and whether or not new shocks are needed.

thanks,
-Alt

·
Registered
464 Posts

damn someone's not wasting any time. your gonna run out of stuff to do and get bored :)

·
Registered
5 Posts

Pretyy cool Deffinetely the first thing needed on this car specially the sport.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

damn Eibach Sales Rep told my guy a white lie. he said they had 5 in the wareouse to send out. but those were for the test cars and said they would be out late March / April. so i got my money back and am pissed like crazy! fukkin sales rep!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts