Mazda 6 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 182 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
LOL. Honestly the reverse lights on these leave much to be desired compared to the 7W Cree..

And the trunk-mount running light "rings" don't work. So they're kinda CAR_GHETTO_LED.. but the fender-mount ones do now, so no worries of getting pulled over.
I heard they are full warranty? Can't you contact freak4dell for replacements?

I got pulled over for my DRL's two weeks ago. lol

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I heard they are full warranty? Can't you contact freak4dell for replacements?

I got pulled over for my DRL's two weeks ago. lol
They are warranty returns F4D had laying around. Think of them as "B" grade, with pricing to match :)

I'm too cheap to pay full price for those. At least all at once... you can buy each of the four pieces separately, fyi.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
They are warranty returns F4D had laying around. Think of them as "B" grade, with pricing to match :)

I'm too cheap to pay full price for those. At least all at once... you can buy each of the four pieces separately, fyi.
My whole set of tails cost less then one piece of the Car-leds at full price lol

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
well no technically they dont, thats why theyre so expensive, you can order them but they would make it on-demand so theyre like $600 *cry*
Hahahaha oh man FFFFFFFFFFFFFF that. That's why I like just getting nice LED bulbs to put into stockers.. then some day tricking out the stockers for something truly unique. If I were to do that though, I'd want to mod Euro stockers, because I really do dislike the bulge.

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
SO I need some help deciding what I should do for my front turn signals..

What do you guys think..
1) Continue with my old plan to use the White/Amber switchback 1157 I have in there now, with white being a running light..
2) Use the white 1157 as running light only and use amber 70mm LED halo from TRS around the low-beam projector lens as the turn signal (but possibly risk visibility with the HIDs on, more parts to buy, and more complicated install/repair if damaged)..
C) Another suggestion I haven't thought of yet.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
3,787 Posts
SO I need some help deciding what I should do for my front turn signals..

What do you guys think..
1) Continue with my old plan to use the White/Amber switchback 1157 I have in there now, with white being a running light..
2) Use the white 1157 as running light only and use amber 70mm LED halo from TRS around the low-beam projector lens as the turn signal (but possibly risk visibility with the HIDs on, more parts to buy, and more complicated install/repair if damaged)..
C) Another suggestion I haven't thought of yet.

Thoughts?

The switchback 1157 would be sick!

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Amber Halos + Swtichbacks :)
Actually... That's not a bad idea at all.. I could mod the tail lights to do the same...

OK! ^^^ current plan unless I get a better suggestion.

I wonder if anybody makes switchback LED halos.... Because that would be the shit.

41 - 60 of 182 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.