Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to change the stock orange bulbs for yellow ones but tonight as i put on the alarm and noticed the lights they lit up yellow. I could have sworn they lit up orange. I even asked a friend and they looked yellow to him. Either way i'll still have to change it since the bulb glass color is orange. Am I the only one who thinks they light up yellow?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which bulbs ya talking about? The signals or the sidemarkers?

If you mean signals, I'd tell you they look yellow to me.
[/b]
yeah, the turn signals (front and back). I guess i'm not alone, it's just weird that this is the first time i've noticed it.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
The color is called "amber".

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Its much akin to the amber light or traffic signals, often reffered to as "yellow". If you want more orange, go with chromed bulbs looks good off, and vey orange when on.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its much akin to the amber light or traffic signals, often reffered to as "yellow". If you want more orange, go with chromed bulbs looks good off, and vey orange when on.
[/b]
thanks for the advice gremlyn but i actually do want yellow (both when lit and when off), so i just bought some hyper yellow bulbs for the front and rear signal lights. going to do a 3 color theme which includes yellow that's why: Click Here :drive:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
chikoo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing